• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello. My name here is bikerider. I was potty trained fairly early and do not remember having an issue with bedwetting, though I did like to suck my thumb pretty late. I first got interested in diapers around the beginning of puberty and used to look for ads in magazines and would enjoy seeing commercials for diapers. I used to make up diapers using towels and plastic bags until I figured out how to tape baby diapers together. Things got better when I found out there were actually diapers that would fit me. That was a lot of years ago and I am very impressed with the latest diapers that are available now. I am presently wearing an ABU Space diaper with baby diapers used for extra protection. I do not wear everyday and am not incontinent and I guess I would be considered a casual DL. I hope to learn from the forum and hopefully add some knowledge based on my experience.

Welcome aboard.

I think you will find that there are many in here with a similar story. I started using diapers way before puberty for a bed wetting issue. I have had the desire ever since. If I had to describe the want... I would not describe it as a sexual feeling.... but we are lumped into the fetish category. There has never been a study done by any credible institution that I know of, so most of why we like what we do is a mystery.

I fought the urge for years, but in the end... its not illegal and I can see no negative health repercussions. If anything it lowered my stress level.

So diaper up and embrace it. your not alone. :worshippy:

Hi and welcome to the site. I wondered what kind of bike rider you are, motor cycle or bicycle. I'm a bicycle rider, Trek 7.5. I like getting out on our trail and feel the wind hit my face.

I have ridden and raced road, track, and BMX bicycles.

Welcome to ADISC! I enjoy bikes too. I have an 80's Lotus racing bike that I'm pretty proud of. I'm not sure what model it is. I looked it up when I got it, but I can't think of it right now lol. Anyway, welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back