Thread: H-hi...

Default H-hi...

I'm Haziim. Kinda shy, but hoping to get past that so I can me cool new people. I'm having trouble thinking of things to say... kinda nervous. *tries to hide nervous blushing*

Not sure what else to say, so-o-o-o.... hi

Hello Haziim

Welcome aboard there is no need tobe shy around here. I won't bite. I also have a hard time thinking of what to say what kind of things do you enjoy doing like going fishing or camping something like that

I like stories. Whether it be telling or hearing about them. Which is also why I like games and books. Learning about things I don't know about is also cool.

Welcome!

I am pretty shy, too, but people here are pretty friendly, so I find I can talk around them.

What genres of stories do you like? I mostly like science fiction, fantasy, and mystery... they're fun to unravel!

Welcome, Haziim. You've made it to what is probably the friendliest community around. Don't be afraid to poke around the forums and post to a couple threads.

What kind of books do you read?

Mainly fantasy, sci-fi, mystery, and the occasional non-fiction reference book. Don't get to read as often as I like though.

Oh and I do a bit of pen and paper RPGs. Both as a player and a GM.

Hello and welcome.

Just picture the audience wearing diapers and in this forum... probably all of us really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Haziim View Post
    Mainly fantasy, sci-fi, mystery, and the occasional non-fiction reference book. Don't get to read as often as I like though.
    I've got a few reference texts I like to read over morning coffee... ...

"Another technical journal, Scotty?"
    "Aye."
    "Don't you ever relax?"
    "I am relaxing."

Oh and I do a bit of pen and paper RPGs. Both as a player and a GM.
    I haven't played those since high school... maybe a little after. I'm too introverted to play with anyone except friends, and none of my local friends play them, so... ...

Hehe, yeah, I don't have too many friends (locally/in general), but thankfully we all enjoy that kinda stuff. I still have trouble interacting with strangers. These last 2 months have been the most outgoing in my entire life.

There are actually a number of ways to run a good campaign online nowadays as well. Roll20.net is a good site for that.

Oh and thanks for the warm welcome.