• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from Japan. is this Stanley's site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maki713

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi. Nice to meet you. I am Maki from Japan. I am 35years old female. I am new to those stuffs and I am confused now.
I watched TV show about adult baby and his name was Stanley who was acting like a baby at home.
When I watched the TV show, I felt relieve because I also need to be like a baby or a little kid to feel same. Her age is about 3year old and feel like need someone like parent to talk to her.
I am not interested in diapers or a baby bottle now but years ago I needed them to feel safer.
To me, it's not sexual meaning at all, but it's all my inner child and trauma issue I think.
When I was kid, I couldn't enjoy being kid and after I grew up I started being like a little kid to feel safe but also I couldn't accept that party of me and I struggled so much.
This site is for people like me?
I hope I am in the right place.
Learning those is so new to me and I am so confused.
Although, I suffer from depression and anxiety everyday.
Thank you for reading.

Yes, you've definitely come to the right place! This site is full of people who have similar interests. Feel free to look around and ask questions if you have them.

Thank you Kim :)

Good Evening and Welcome!

I am "caitianx".

I believe Stanley has a profile here on this Adult Baby Networking Website.

Maki713 said:
Hi. Nice to meet you. I am Maki from Japan. I am 35years old female. I am new to those stuffs and I am confused now.
I watched TV show about adult baby and his name was Stanley who was acting like a baby at home.
When I watched the TV show, I felt relieve because I also need to be like a baby or a little kid to feel same. Her age is about 3year old and feel like need someone like parent to talk to her.
I am not interested in diapers or a baby bottle now but years ago I needed them to feel safer.
To me, it's not sexual meaning at all, but it's all my inner child and trauma issue I think.
When I was kid, I couldn't enjoy being kid and after I grew up I started being like a little kid to feel safe but also I couldn't accept that party of me and I struggled so much.
This site is for people like me?
I hope I am in the right place.
Learning those is so new to me and I am so confused.
Although, I suffer from depression and anxiety everyday.
Thank you for reading.

Hello Maki and welcome to the site. Stanley is definitely a member here. I've talked to him several times on this site, and he's a very nice person. I think he's a gentle soul.

I think this is perhaps the best of the AB/DL sites out there, and I believe you will enjoy being here. I hope you will feel comfortable to join in on the thread conversations. I'm sorry for your depression. I have dealt with depression as well as have many other members on this site. You're in very good company here.

I'm impressed with your English. Well done.

Welcome to ADISC, Maki. :)

Welcome.:clap: Im am not sure who Stanly is, so I cant help you with that... but hello from a fellow human who likes to wear diapers.

I got into this thing a little over a year ago :)
This is a very friendly site, welcome!

Stanley doesn't represent everyone here, everyone is different in their own way. (Nothing against him)

Everyone participates in their own unique way. Some like to wear diapers, some like to wear pull ups. Some only like to wear juvenile clothing. Some just like the childish activities.

I think everyone has some type of regression, where it ends depends on the person.

Stanley does have his own website. I think its mostly stories than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back