• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Est. Contributor
Hi everyone! I have been lurking on this site occasionally and even made an account, and now I'm wanting to actually join the community.

First a little bit about myself. I'm 18 years old and currently studying. I live in southern Finland, with my parents. I also have a younger sister.
I think my personality is a mix of a little bit of everything. I may sometimes be a bit shy-ish at first, but i quickly get comfortable and become very social. I love being with other people and I have a lots of friends, but I also need my own time.
I play the guitar and I love music. I listen mainly to metal, but pretty much anything goes. I'm also very interested in cars and motorbikes. I also love new tech and cool gadgets. Oh, and I also like Anime and furries :3

Diapers are a big thing to me. They give me a feeling of safety and comfort, but are also a sexual thing. There isn't a better feeling that curling up in my bed under my warm blanket wearing nothing but a diaper. It makes me happy and forget all my stress, at least for the moment. I also enjoy being a little and/or a sissy sometimes. I have been interested in diapers as long as I can remember.
Since I still live with my parents, I can't wear as much as I would like to, but I still wear quite regularly. Luckily, I haven't been caught (at least not yet)

Adisc really feels like a nice place to just chat about everything. I think I'll be spending a lot of time on this website :3

Nano said:
Hi everyone! I have been lurking on this site occasionally and even made an account, and now I'm wanting to actually join the community.

First a little bit about myself. I'm 18 years old and currently studying. I live in southern Finland, with my parents. I also have a younger sister.
I think my personality is a mix of a little bit of everything. I may sometimes be a bit shy-ish at first, but i quickly get comfortable and become very social. I love being with other people and I have a lots of friends, but I also need my own time.
I play the guitar and I love music. I listen mainly to metal, but pretty much anything goes. I'm also very interested in cars and motorbikes. I also love new tech and cool gadgets. Oh, and I also like Anime and furries :3

Diapers are a big thing to me. They give me a feeling of safety and comfort, but are also a sexual thing. There isn't a better feeling that curling up in my bed under my warm blanket wearing nothing but a diaper. It makes me happy and forget all my stress, at least for the moment. I also enjoy being a little and/or a sissy sometimes. I have been interested in diapers as long as I can remember.
Since I still live with my parents, I can't wear as much as I would like to, but I still wear quite regularly. Luckily, I haven't been caught (at least not yet)

Adisc really feels like a nice place to just chat about everything. I think I'll be spending a lot of time on this website :3

Hello and welcome to the site. You made an excellent introduction. We have some members who live in your general area, Sweden, Iceland, Denmark. I think you'll like the site as many of us have similar interests. I used to play in a very good rock/cover band. I'm a classically trained musician, major in organ, but now I play a lot more piano and keyboard.

I hope you'll feel comfortable joining in on the conversations in the threads. Again, welcome.

Hello and welcome from a fellow diaper lover.

Hewo and welcome Nano to ADISC I is Blaze a lovable diapered babyfur!! NICE introduction by the way very nicely written ^Δ^ You live in Finland is it nice there? I bet it is very lovely there! Oh and I love Anime too a lot and I am also a furry I has 3 fursonas in the fandom including my babyfur sons Blaze. Well welcome again and hope you have a blast here Nano!!! ^=^

Tervetuloa :D! I am from Finland, too!! How nice to see more finns!

Between you and me... the one finnish diaper forum was way too fetishy and scary for me <,< This place is pretty cozy and laid-back. You'll fit in here juuuuust snug!

Moi Nano ja tervetuloa. Toivottavasti viihdyt tällä sivustolla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back