'Foolproof' Little Dinner Ideas That Can Be Spoon/Forkfed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessSara

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi there, basically I was wondering what you all get your caretakers to make for you that can be spoon/forkfed (small bites, if its kinda messy, even better ;) ) that requires next to no skill to prepare, as my Nanny is not the best in the kitchen it's gotta be foolproof!

Healthier options are preferred~

Can anyone suggest things? I need two dinners for her to make when she comes up next weekend :3 Cost-effectiveness would be nice too.

Food ideas to stay away from:
high acidic content foods
Mac and Cheese (I'm sick of it sorry >.<)
Pizza (we kinda binged on it on her last visit)
'actual' baby foods (as in stuff found in the baby section of stores, if you want to suggest 1 thing of it as a 'side', that's okay though ^_^

Anything else is fair game~

Thank you for suggestions/ideas in advance.

Chickn nuggets and french fries, cut into little bits?

thanks for the suggestion, its a common one I'm getting from other places (xposted this elsewhere)....

I also got peas/mashed potatos/raw veggies as ideas for sides. and thought about tater tots ^_^

Spaghetti with tomato sauce :)

LittleBelle said:
Spaghetti with tomato sauce :)

Canned Princess shaped noodles in tomato sauce! perfectly messy, espeshully when you try to feed yourself with your hand!

My parents used to make us semolina whenever we were sick, since it's easy to digest and wouldn't upset our tummy. I still like it^^
You cook the semolina with milk and a little sugar (however much of a sweet tooth you have) and serve it with either some kind of mashed/otherwise liquified fruit or sugar and cinnamon. So tasty and wonderful to eat with a spoon^^

Depending on how messi your nanny is going to let you get. Things like bolognese or cottage piy are healthy and are easy to do and can be bleaned down so your nanny can feed you.

If you like to get to missiy than pizza a good one.

See my thread on baby food there are some good sergestion there.

Hope you have fun. And be a good girl for you nanny

I haven't had a nanny look after me. Sounds good and it would give daddy a break.

He he I ask daddy about it.

Sisi.

bumping for more ideas :3

Something we actally had today...cook/fry some vegetables and noodles, put it in an oven-proof oven thing (don't know the word in English), put feta cheese on top/in it and bake it in the oven until the cheese is kinda runny. Use whatever seasoning you like. It's really easy and tasty and healthy (I think^^)

Mashed potatoes, hot dogs cut into little pieces, alphabet soup, cereal, etc.

Wrap a chicken breast with bacon toss in oven

Boil water throw in pasta when al denote throw in frozen peas to warm

Drain

Chop up chicken and bacon small combine everything with Alfredo sauce from jar

Salt and pepper as desired

Can of Mandrin oranges in syrup chop red onion toss in bowl mix syrup with vinegar to taste toss in bowl and mix

Get it all over you and some in mouth, later deposit in your diaper get changed and spanked for mess enjoy.

Just imagine I went to culinary school to be able to tell you how to de construct a meal and make simple.

I am a fool and the above recipe spinach was left out as proof.

Ravioli

Yummy

https://hormel.com/Brands/Compleats.aspx They're seasoned well enough for non-babies, but the texture is so pleasent that I feel like I've stumbled on bABy food. Break up the meats a bit and you're all set. The oatmeal from their breakfasts is particularly bABy foodish. Seriously, the oatmeal requires no chewing. They also have side dishes. Look down past the recipes. https://hormel.com/sidedishes Their sandwich makers don't actually require bread, though some do require chewing. Just pair with a vegetable or 2, or a side. https://hormel.com/Brands/Hormel-Sandwich-Makers.aspx

Last edited:
Sweet potato fries! Healthy, and very easy. You can get them frozen from the shop, or make your own by peeling a sweet potato, cutting it into appropriately sized pieces, lightly coating in oil and a little salt, and baking. How long to bake 'em depends on how big the slices you make are. Put the in the oven on a baking tray at 375f, and check after about ten minutes to see if they're done. Also, I'd recommend custard for desserts. It's sweet without being too sweet. There's baby food version and canned versions aimed at grown-ups. The baby-food versions are lower sugar, and a little more watery. Both are decent, it just depends on what you're looking for.

All the suggestions you have gotten are really good so far.. I love spaghetti when Im in little mode .. I also like little snacks I get graham crackers and fruits.. but I know you wanted dinner ideas.. chicken nuggets is a given.. any food you can cut into small pieces is good I think.. I know my post didn't help much just wanted to share my ideas :)

Chili!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back