New to Diapers and Living with Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a pampers/huggies box from a friend or family friend that has a baby, and mark "Comics" or something like that on it, and fill it with your diaper supplies. It's so obvious no one will look. Me, I keep my stash in the bottom drawer of my dresser, but I don't need to be too worried about hiding them.

LuvToColour said:
Get a pampers/huggies box from a friend or family friend that has a baby, and mark "Comics" or something like that on it, and fill it with your diaper supplies. It's so obvious no one will look. Me, I keep my stash in the bottom drawer of my dresser, but I don't need to be too worried about hiding them.

Haha! This is ingenious!

When I needed to hide stuff as a kid/teen I always took them outside.
I am an outdoors person so I know how to handle that kinda environment much better. Also, geocaching has taught me well ;)
I wrap diapers in thee plastic bags, and tie each one tight. I put each plastic bag the other way around, so if water dribbles in, it keeps in the bottom of the bag 1# and the top of bag 2# is upwards and the water doesn't get to it.
There is a lot of abandoned farm equipment in my area and I found one old, rusted potato-handling machine which had a lid on it. This kept anything I had safe.

I did not actually have to do this much as a kid. I was given proper privacy, and respect of what I own and what I do alone. But sometimes I felt like making something absolutely MINE, and untouched. It was a kind of a way to control my environment as a kid.

Well it looks like I have a new problem. I just received my diapers today and I must have misjudged how big the box was going to be. It is a bit too big to fit under my bed and I don't have any smaller boxes that all of them will fit in. To make it even better I have to work in about 2 hours and have to find a new place to hide them.

Tommygun619 said:
Well it looks like I have a new problem. I just received my diapers today and I must have misjudged how big the box was going to be. It is a bit too big to fit under my bed and I don't have any smaller boxes that all of them will fit in. To make it even better I have to work in about 2 hours and have to find a new place to hide them.

Oh man, you already left for work >_<!
I was going to suggest getting plastic bags and putting them in those, and if they showed trough the bags, just keep on piling more until they are hidden. Put a couple under your mattress to use, and replenish from the bags.

TyphaHare said:
Oh man, you already left for work >_<!
I was going to suggest getting plastic bags and putting them in those, and if they showed trough the bags, just keep on piling more until they are hidden. Put a couple under your mattress to use, and replenish from the bags.

I was able to find a temporary spot for them and I got a smaller box from work that was able to go under my bed and hold all of my diapers and my pacis.

looking back on this... I can't fathom what I would think of the problem of "not enough room to hide all my diapers"....

Depends on how nosy your parents are and if they respect your privacy. My favorite hiding places were an old locked suitcase, my car, and before I drove it was above a false ceiling. Only order a sample pack if your getting started. And if your caught then say it was for a joke, prank, party etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back