• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello From a Horribly Socially Awkward New Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeQueen

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone! I'm SnakeQueen and I'm new to the community. I'm honestly just another regular early twenties chick. trying to figure out how to adult correctly but having fun as much as possible. Currently I am studying a bit of everything but I do plan on going into the medical feild once I figure out which path I want to take.

I've just started to let myself accept that liking diapers isn't completely unusual so I thought I'd try getting my feet wet. As a result I've never even let myself send a second glance at the diapers when buying them for my nieces/nephews.

I love writing and most often then not you can find me working on a new idea or reconstructing an old one. I tend to write fantasy the most while dappling into science fiction and romance as well. I also am a black belt in martial arts but have stopped practicing do to wanting to try something new.

As I said before I am new to the community. I've just started to let myself accept that liking diapers isn't completely unusual so I thought I'd try getting my feet wet. Hopefully I can meet some new people with similar interests and learn more about the place as I do.

Hi SnakeQueen. I think you will find lots of support here, this is a great community. I take it you are in college? How much privacy do you have? I mean, are you in a place where you can wear diapers sometimes? Or have you not done it yet? Look forward to getting to know you.

I live at home with my parents and two younger siblings so privacy is hard to come by. I have never worn a diaper yet as I've just tried to ignore wanting to in the first place. So far it seems like everyone is real nice and understanding which helps ease my nerves.

Welcome, SnakeQueen.

Living at home with relatives is a pretty common issue. I held off on diapers for a long time because of it. Just know that once you're off to college it gets a lot easier. You get the chance to find good roommates or if you're really lucky get your own place.

Welcome aboard and Embrace the diaper, you will never look back.

Look at it this way. You are special because you can get enjoyment and comfort out of something so simple. Its a gift.

Most people have to go to some kind of drug or other vise to get that feeling.

Welcome, SnakeQueen!

SnakeQueen said:
trying to figure out how to adult correctly but having fun as much as possible. Currently I am studying a bit of everything but I do plan on going into the medical feild once I figure out which path I want to take.

Adulting correctly, I feel, is the delicate oxymoron "carefree with consequences". I'm an expert!... always annoying family with child-like attitude and still doing that boring adult stuff.

While I was in school, I was studying a bit of everything. It's fun learning all that stuff. Any particular field of medicine have your interest?

I've just started to let myself accept that liking diapers isn't completely unusual so I thought I'd try getting my feet wet. As a result I've never even let myself send a second glance at the diapers when buying them for my nieces/nephews.

I'd been thinking of getting my feet wet for the better part of a decade. Take your time, and do things as you're comfortable, then do them with determination!

I also am a black belt in martial arts but have stopped practicing do to wanting to try something new.

I never got up to black belt... close, but no cigar. Did well in Doce Pares. Usually I'm just playing with endurance nowadays.

You had me at horribly socially awkward, welcome.

Awesome, another snek person. Do you happen to have any in your care?

What fighting arts are you familiar with, and which have you had a black belt for?

Welcome, you are among like minded strangers, if it makes you feel any better.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Welcome. Diapers are awesome. You'll enjoy them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back