Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapered in public for the first time

Default Diapered in public for the first time

Today is the first time I ever wore a diaper in public. Sitting in Costco right now as I wait for my winter tires to get put on. I decided today was the day I would wear out of the house! I don't care what people think, if they can tell or not... I'm happy!

Welcome to the exclusive club. Once you realize nobody cares if your pants are bulging a little........ you will be diapered all the time and life will be good. You just need to get over that mental barrier. Unless your Beyoncé or something, nobody is looking at your butt.

Quote Originally Posted by attends10 View Post
    Unless your Beyoncé or something, nobody is looking at your butt.
    I'm not Beyoncé, but Kim Kardashian so everyone is checking out my butt! lol jk

Man, I don't remember my first time, but I do rememebr how self conscious I was. I would always be tugging my pants down, to not make my butt so pronounced. But it was truly a magic feeling I'm happy for you!

sherryt

Quote Originally Posted by OhHeyThere View Post
    Man, I don't remember my first time, but I do rememebr how self conscious I was. I would always be tugging my pants down, to not make my butt so pronounced. But it was truly a magic feeling I'm happy for you!
    you'll be wearing to movies, sporting events, and restaurants on a regular bases, once you get use to it. Its hard not too.

JohnnyHamilton

Ah, I remember that milestone haha. Fairly thrilling the first time/kinda scary. A lot of the fears though are unfounded and just in your head; nobody really cares. I've gotten caught changing my diapers in public restrooms before though; that's always pretty embarassing but no one's ever been mean about it; when I finished up the one time after being caught I was almost crying and the dude was waiting for me outside the bathroom to apologize and comfort me, telling me it was okay and that his kid has the same exact problem. I can't remember what I said; probably just smiled shyly/nervously and said it was okay and just embarrassingly walked my padded butt out the store, in my head I was thinking though "Hahaha, I SINCERELY doubt it." (in response to "my kid has the same problem" comment lol).

People are pretty chill about it; I can't recall anyone ever being a jerk about it. Even during my brief stay at highschool one of the school bullies found out and asked about it and I was up front about it; I was more comfortable with myself at that point though. Surprisingly the bully actually commended me and gave me "props" for having "guts" lol. XD If anything it's earned me more respect than rejection. Definitely a good feeling as you learn that it wasn't nearly as big a deal as you thought it was.

Quote Originally Posted by sherryt View Post
    you'll be wearing to movies, sporting events, and restaurants on a regular bases, once you get use to it. Its hard not too.
    I already do. If I don't wear one to a theater, I end up having to go in the middle of the movie and can't pay good attention to the movie. Happened to me just last week when I went to go see Star Wars.

Yes very nervous the first I wore in public. I remembered reading a lot of posts here that nobody notices. It is true and it gave me lots of encouragement. Now I'm never concerned about wearing in public. Enjoy yourself

Just this morning I had to go down to the local shop to buy milk. At the time I still had my night cloth nappy on. I didn't want to have to change so pulled on some shorts and a long shirt. Went down and got what I needed and left. No issue. This is the first time I was out in a cloth nappy. It's not something I'll do on a regular bases. But I do it all the time in disposables.
    I'm sitting now and trying to decide if I want to go to dog training padded or not. What's putting me off is the possibility of all the bending down etc.

Wearing in public for the first time is def fun and exciting, I remember my first time I was wearing in public, it was a tranquility ATN and the crinkle was sooo loud and I was soooo self conscious I kept pulling down my shirt and checking my pants, eventually I got over my fears and no longer care if people figure out that I wear diapers