PacifiersRUs.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayB8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I ordered my first pacifier the other day from Pacifiers r us, just curious how long it takes them before they ship it? Hasn't been too long I'm just curious

Shouldn't take too awful long; they send it with a diaper too haha. XD

I noticed they said that. They asked for S, M, L etc for sizing but when I ordered it, it said I was with Company M, so I deleted it in my Account info.. Should I put it back?

Meh; it wasn't really a special diaper or anything; kinda flimsy. Up to you; personally I wouldn't bother with it if you already have a supply of diapers you like.

- - - Updated - - -

Little more crinkly than usual, I felt.

I have already 7 from them. Soon awesome! They feel great and they ship fast once your pacifiers is ready.
Simple the best

couchesstevenboy said:
I have already 7 from them. Soon awesome! They feel great and they ship fast once your pacifiers is ready.
Simple the best

Any idea how long it takes to get ready.. I cant imagine long.. my deleyed gradification sucks.. once I buy something online I want it Now!! I cant stop checking the site to see if it shipped. I assume they send an email when It ships?

Calm down, being that it was Friday when you've ordered, they might not ship it until Monday. No worries though as they are a great, reputable company.

^^This. :) Ya don't gotta worry.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Calm down, being that it was Friday when you've ordered, they might not ship it until Monday. No worries though as they are a great, reputable company.

Oh I'm not worried.. But I ordered Tuesday night not friday

The pacifiers are perfectly made so they take an extra time making it for you ;) you'll see once you get it. It worth the wait

I'm trying to remember, but I think it took around a week for me to get mine. Maybe two?

I love mine from PacifiersRUs. i've got several. What did you get? Ive always been a fan of the Nuk nipples and pacifier guards. So I've gotten several different ones from them that are basically large Nuk ones.

Mattew said:
I'm trying to remember, but I think it took around a week for me to get mine. Maybe two?

I love mine from PacifiersRUs. i've got several. What did you get? Ive always been a fan of the Nuk nipples and pacifier guards. So I've gotten several different ones from them that are basically large Nuk ones.

I got the Playtex Pastel Baby Blue MST5.. I cant wait till I get it. Im excited!

So I finally got my Paci yesterday. took about 2 weeks, but I had sent them an email and go a quick response saying the reason they hadn't shipped was that usps had changed their shipping prices so they had to wait to talk to someone to lower it again. Then this damn weather we are having on the east coast delayed it.

Yeah! Be sure to wash it / boil it, before using it.

You like it?

I like it.. My first so It will take some time to get used to. I think the edges of the silicon are a little sharp so they can annoy my lip if I have it in my mouth to long

Edges of the silicone? Like the guard part?

the nipple/teat. where it comes together or something

I'm confused. You're saying on the nipple part itself, there's sharp parts?

OK, I know this is weird, but when looking at this picture, what part exactly? (Silly, I know. I did a quick Google image search for a pacifier).
Unknown.jpg

If you can, post a picture to what exactly you're talking about, or download the picture and use paint or some other photo editor to mark exactly what area you're talking about. If it's the nipple, there shouldn't be any sharp areas. If might be a mistake, and need to be fixed. I've had many pacifiers over the years. Just let me see a pic, and I'll try to help you out.

Mattew said:
I'm confused. You're saying on the nipple part itself, there's sharp parts?

OK, I know this is weird, but when looking at this picture, what part exactly? (Silly, I know. I did a quick Google image search for a pacifier).
View attachment 25391

If you can, post a picture to what exactly you're talking about, or download the picture and use paint or some other photo editor to mark exactly what area you're talking about. If it's the nipple, there shouldn't be any sharp areas. If might be a mistake, and need to be fixed. I've had many pacifiers over the years. Just let me see a pic, and I'll try to help you out.

Usually when I read about this problem it's a seam that runs around the nipple, more or less horizontally. I noticed the Baby-Pants silicone one had a slight raised ridge like that but considering the whole thing was oddly rough, I didn't think it was worth worrying over. Some people have taken sharp knives to them and smoothed them out.

Trevor said:
Usually when I read about this problem it's a seam that runs around the nipple, more or less horizontally. I noticed the Baby-Pants silicone one had a slight raised ridge like that but considering the whole thing was oddly rough, I didn't think it was worth worrying over. Some people have taken sharp knives to them and smoothed them out.

Exactly The seam. I don't want to try and use a knife to thin it out I'm to worried I would poke a hole in the nipple it self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back