PacifiersRUs.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
BayB8 said:
Exactly The seam. I don't want to try and use a knife to thin it out I'm to worried I would poke a hole in the nipple it self

The nipples are a lot thicker than the seam, so as long as you're careful, I'd think it would be alright. I think hard part would be having good enough control and a sufficiently sharp blade. A razor blade would probably do the trick but does up the ante in terms of risk. I hope you work it out.

I've seen people suggest a fine grain sandpaper but I would worry that would roughen the rest of the nipple as well. I don't recall reading any success stories with that approach but I haven't followed carefully.

I just got my new one :) it came with a sample of ABU space diaper :)

Nice. Dang, they've really stepped up the free samples, if they're giving out the Space diapers.

Yeah! It's seem they made a sponsor contract or deal or something like that. They support Abu and Abu support pacifiersrus.
My new pacifiers are soooon awesome. and that space diaper is fabulous like even more than I was expecting. I haven't tried it yet cause is nice and cute lol, I'll save it for a special moment.
I'll be one happy baby tonight

Hi, it's a good news that there is a diaper sample with it.

I ordered mine and will go grab it at the pot office on monday. Just wondering, is the package pretty plain ? or is there any mention of what's inside ? ^^'

koda42 said:
Hi, it's a good news that there is a diaper sample with it.

I ordered mine and will go grab it at the pot office on monday. Just wondering, is the package pretty plain ? or is there any mention of what's inside ? ^^'

its all discrete, no mention of what is in it!

Has anyone ordered the MST7 from Pacifiersrus? I am really leaning towards it. I already have a NUK 6 from baby pants which I modified to fit a MAM guard, but I think I will enjoy the extra teat length of the MST7. Plus they have a 25% off for the month of February on the glow in the dark MAM's! Which are my favorite. :) Going to be ordering one in a week! Most likely the MST7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back