Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: So how good are the New ABU Diapers

  1. #1

    Default So how good are the New ABU Diapers

    I want to get The ABU Space 🚀 and ABU Little Pawz 🐾. Here's the deal, I need to know how they hold up 👆 and if the are on par with Bambino Bellissimos or Comfidry 24/7 cause I'm use to their quality and the way I go... =^_^= it's a must. Thank you for your help and advice 😃

  2. #2

    Default

    I tried the ABU Space diaper out not too long ago, and they are a fantastic product, hold a ton, and they are pretty comfortable in my opinion too. I haven't tried the Little Pawz, but as I understand it, it is the same basic diaper as the Space, just a different print on it.

    I have only tried one Belissimo before, and I'd say it's pretty close to the Space, but the ABU products are better overall in my personal opinion.

  3. #3

    Default

    I'd give ABU Space the edge over Bellissimo, although Bellissimos are very good. They're quite similar in terms of production quality but Space has a bit better capacity and the all-over print with disappearing aliens (if that's important). I don't really like Dry 24/7 that well, so it's easy to count Space over those as well. I haven't tried Little Paws yet but from the company information, they're the same as Space.

  4. #4

    Default

    I have a half a case of LittelPawz on the way. They should be here in a few days. I'll let you know what I think. I love Bellisimos so if these are better than those I will be very happy!

  5. #5

    Default

    I have tried both bellismos & space and I would say that the space are the best diaper I have ever used. The tapes are great and the absorption is phenomenal. I'm a bedwetter and have yet to have a leak. I have leaked in a bellismo.

  6. #6

    Default

    I agree with everyone who has posted so far. Dry 24/7 had been my main diaper for several years until I tried the space diaper. I am on my second case and like everything about them. They fit very well, absorb as good or better than the others and the tapes are the best I have ever seen. The only think they could improve on is the price, as they are expensive.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by RDBrony View Post
    I tried the ABU Space diaper out not too long ago, and they are a fantastic product, hold a ton, and they are pretty comfortable in my opinion too. I haven't tried the Little Pawz, but as I understand it, it is the same basic diaper as the Space, just a different print on it.

    I have only tried one Belissimo before, and I'd say it's pretty close to the Space, but the ABU products are better overall in my personal opinion.

    Thank you 😊 that's what you want hoping for. 😁

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I'd give ABU Space the edge over Bellissimo, although Bellissimos are very good. They're quite similar in terms of production quality but Space has a bit better capacity and the all-over print with disappearing aliens (if that's important). I don't really like Dry 24/7 that well, so it's easy to count Space over those as well. I haven't tried Little Paws yet but from the company information, they're the same as Space.

    B-better 😲 O crud!! Well if they hold more than I got a new favorite 😁

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    I have a half a case of LittelPawz on the way. They should be here in a few days. I'll let you know what I think. I love Bellisimos so if these are better than those I will be very happy!

    From what I'm hearing you will be 😉

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by anton View Post
    I agree with everyone who has posted so far. Dry 24/7 had been my main diaper for several years until I tried the space diaper. I am on my second case and like everything about them. They fit very well, absorb as good or better than the others and the tapes are the best I have ever seen. The only think they could improve on is the price, as they are expensive.

    Yeah that's the only problem

Similar Threads

  1. Are Goodnites good diapers
    By pokemaster in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 24-Oct-2014, 00:48
  2. Do you think your diapers look good on you?
    By Spaz in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 22-Sep-2013, 22:39
  3. Diapers, what are good. etc.
    By ElijahLee in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 21-Oct-2012, 06:37
  4. Are These good diapers
    By srgsng25 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 14-Oct-2010, 04:36
  5. I want to order some good diapers!
    By Dakota13 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 14-Aug-2010, 15:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.