Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wore to the Dentist today

Default Wore to the Dentist today

I went to the dentist today for a root canal. I went wearing a Depend with tabs. I didn't do anything to draw attention to it or anything, I just wanted to be able to relax as much as possible...I ABSOLUTELY HATE going there lol. I had them use nitrous oxide on me and took some xanax immediately before leaving home. The best part was that I was able to wet a little as a distraction. I will definitely go padded to the dentist from now on.

I've wanted to do this but I know my dentist from college and she is also a member of my church :/ no dice.

I have a dental appointment tomorrow, I plan on wearing just gotta make sure I change before I go. c:

Good idea lol...don't want to spring any leaks. I was worried I was gonna leak but everything held up.

I will wear one when I go to the dentist next. I am bound to have an injection or two which I hate. I have so nearly wet myself on more than one occasion. A few years ago I had 5 injections in the jaw that failed completeley when she started drilling the pain was immense. I had to leave, I was shaking and allmost passed out.

I wear to dentist every time. I don't hate going to dentist either, it's just an easy place to wear publicly where no one cares, really.

Sounds like a great idea to make a bad situation better. Just wear a thin diaper with loose fitting cloths and nobody will ever know.

Tiddles I hear you I have done every anesthetic with and without Epi both to try to numb my teeth and having that fail they tried a complete jaw block and that failed and now they say the only way to have work done is a general in an O.R. with an oral surgeon

Quote Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    Tiddles I hear you I have done every anesthetic with and without Epi both to try to numb my teeth and having that fail they tried a complete jaw block and that failed and now they say the only way to have work done is a general in an O.R. with an oral surgeon
    So much for the comfort and safety of my diaper and hello Nurse with the foley .

I always wear to the dentist also. The diapers help me relax because I don't like going. Also, I always go first thing in the morning, and I have to pee about every 30 minutes in the mornings. With the diaper I am fine sitting in the dentist chair for an hour or 2.