Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sudden availability of plastic-backed Forma-Cares in Great Britain!

bringmesunshine

Default Sudden availability of plastic-backed Forma-Cares in Great Britain!

Just a short post from me to say you can now buy Forma-Cares via Amazon UK! Apprently they've got a stretchy front waistband...now I don't usually do this but I reckon I'll turn cartwheels of happiness if I land a nappy with a stretchy front waistband! bringmesunshine

bringmesunshine

Guess who just bought some! ... bringmes̶u̶n̶s̶h̶i̶n̶e̶ Forma-Cares!

I can pretty much guarantee you won't be disappointed! The Forma-Care X-pluses are great. Good fit, comfy, highly absorbent and the elasticated waist works well.

The only slight issue with them is that the plastic is quite thin, so if you put them on too tight or wiggle about a lot it can tear quite easily. But you can fix that with a little bit of duct tape on the lower tabs.

Let us know what you think when they arrive! :-)

Thanks for the news.

These look like my kind of diaper. Not so thick that you cant wear them in public but still well built.

This forum needs more pictures because a picture can tell a thousands words... so here are the forma-care xplus:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diapers_test_forma-care_x-plus_back.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	25250

Name:	forma-care-x-plus-medium.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	25251

Name:	forma-care-x-plus-large.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	25252

XP Medical needs to start importing these ASAP!

bringmesunshine

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I can pretty much guarantee you won't be disappointed! The Forma-Care X-pluses are great. Good fit, comfy, highly absorbent and the elasticated waist works well.

The only slight issue with them is that the plastic is quite thin, so if you put them on too tight or wiggle about a lot it can tear quite easily. But you can fix that with a little bit of duct tape on the lower tabs.

Let us know what you think when they arrive! :-)
    They've arrived! I got some Tenas to finish off though so I can't review them that quickly. I'm under the impression I go a bit tight with my usual Tenas...yes they can handle it...repeatedly(same nappy!). But thanks for the just in case heads up! bms

Is it just me or do these look exactly the same as the Unique Wellness, Wellness Briefs available in the US?

unique wellness don't have stretchy fronts, and they actually kinda suck, last time i got some, they leaked after the first wetting and the plastic strip the tapes went onto tore extremely easily.

I haven't ordered Wellness Briefs recently, maybe the one's I'm remembering are the older version. If I recall those did have a front waistband. I also could be confusing them with the Eurobriefs which I know have the front waistband. Both use the same blue color for their medium size so maybe that's where the confusion is coming from.