Id slip maxi soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter1070

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm getting some delivered today from Xp medical. I will take some pics when I receive them

Ah looks like the first company to stock ID in the States!

6973e73f51de052b13c0bbdb3c2ad577.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452612806.063881.jpg
2056cefc58cf414e024a8bae25db270c.jpg
9275ac0098b93ec8aadc4d6df098c5cf.jpg
7a338279435857ae456b0c127428a47c.jpg
IMG

4adc5043c4a6183b9e325d40c8dd6761.jpg
b6124ead647f557083a5da04fdd809a3.jpg
6af96dc3fec4aabfeb71668e706879b1.jpg

6976a87672df6dcdfa10f0c154cf1f46.jpg

looks about the same as the tena slip maxi I've got here? Can you compare the differences?

I don't have any tena slips.

nice, I wonder what the plastic-backed version looks like though.

They're better...and I've not even tried the soft iD's! I tried the new Tena's (Maxi only but that's what I was used to - and still am cause I'm yet to finish my Tena stash!) and it was an awful experience, if you're not incontinent who seriously wants to feel so much of the wetness through the nappy's front?! I'm also really annoyed that after changing from being Eurons, iD have never gone near developing a Maxi with plastic-backing!

Putting aside the fact they smell a little odd out the bag and fresh on (further more weirdly the smell doesn't change after excreashenial usage), plastic-backed iD nappies are really enjoyable and - because the mighty original Tena's are no more - they/'ve served me as a very good substitute (and will continue to)! Hope this info' helped. bringmesunshine

bringmesunshine said:
They're better...and I've not even tried the soft iD's! I tried the new Tena's (Maxi only but that's what I was used to - and still am cause I'm yet to finish my Tena stash!) and it was an awful experience, if you're not incontinent who seriously wants to feel so much of the wetness through the nappy's front?! I'm also really annoyed that after changing from being Eurons, iD have never gone near developing a Maxi with plastic-backing!

Putting aside the fact they smell a little odd out the bag and fresh on (further more weirdly the smell doesn't change after excreashenial usage), plastic-backed iD nappies are really enjoyable and - because the mighty original Tena's are no more - they/'ve served me as a very good substitute (and will continue to)! Hope this info' helped. bringmesunshine

That's good to hear. From what I understand, XP Medical has some sort of special arrangement with iD Slip to import large quantities of a plastic-backed Maxi produced just for export to the US. The current highest available plastic-backed absorbency of the iD Slip in Europe is the Super.

I too have an ever-dwindling stash of the old plastic-backed Tena Slip Maxis so it'll be nice to be able to order these as a replacement diaper with a similar form factor.

Just got the cloth-backed iD Slip today. The cut, padding, and high SAP content are very similar to the old plastic back Tena Slip Maxi. Very happy with these so far; I may have finally found my daytime go-to replacement for the TSM. I'll be trying the plastic backed version next order.

Didn't realise they are selling the Maxi in PE backed. Ontex (who make Lille and ID) have said they don't make this. Looks like it's just for the American market

Tygon said:
Just got the cloth-backed iD Slip today. The cut, padding, and high SAP content are very similar to the old plastic back Tena Slip Maxi. Very happy with these so far; I may have finally found my daytime go-to replacement for the TSM. I'll be trying the plastic backed version next order.

that's the impression I was getting from the pics earlier, good to know. though I'm not a big fan of TSM, not thick enough for my taste or needs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back