Please vote: Do you prefer a Cloth backed or Plastic backed adult disposable diaper ?

Do you prefer a Cloth backed or Plastic backed disposable diaper ?

• Cloth backed

Votes: 38 17.0%
  • Plastic backed

Votes: 185 83.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleICme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Please vote: Do you prefer a cloth backed or plastic backed adult disposable diaper ?
(If you only wear cloth diapers/plastic pants, no need to vote)

Medium to Super Capacity range cloth backed adult disposable diaper with leak guards and tapes/micro-velcro

or

Medium to Super Capacity range plastic backed adult disposable diaper with leak guards and tapes

The above poll is born from a need to further clarify the poll that can be found at:

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthr...-wondering-how-the-numbers-might-have-changed

Kudos to: babyboy for the original polls :)

Last edited:
I do prefer plastic-backed, though it's not a strong preference and always have some "cloth"-backed diapers around for discretion if I'm going to wear near my wife. In a quiet house, you can hear the rustle of a plastic diaper, even under pants, but my favorite cloth ones (Tena Super Stretch, Northshore AirSupreme) are quiet as a mouse.

-RMS

I voted plastic backed because that is what I wear most often but I cant totally knock cloth backed diapers either, they have their place and I do tend to use them more in the summer because they are cooler. Personally I prefer the diapers that the center is plastic and the wings or side panels are cloth like the molicare comfort super or the tena slip original but those are the only 2 i know of with those features and neither one is very absorbent. Just my 2 cents

Plastic backed. They hold alot more. Im double end incontinent and it holds the bowel movement well

No contest, plastic every time if given the choice. I'm open to cloth-like if it's effective and does what I need it to do, but most of the time plastic just does it better.

I prefer cloth backed, I have less issues with the tapes :I

I much prefer plastic backed, Abena M4s are awesome. ^u^

Plastic backed with no doubt. The few cloth backed ones I tried were a disappointment, tapes coming apart, the diaper having a tendency to fall off, plus I prefer by far the feeling of plastic vs. the cottonfeel stuff. And the crinkle... <3

Jonnythepony said:
Abena M4s are awesome. ^u^

Yes they are!!

Jonnythepony said:
I much prefer plastic backed, Abena M4s are awesome. ^u^

I just ordered my first Abena M4 :O I heard so much good from them, that I went bold and ordered 3 packs at once!

But oh yes, plastic for me too <3 I use cottonfeel occasionally if I need to sleep in diapers and it would be too hot and stuffy otherwise..

Plastic-backed with one exception: cloth-backed Cushies. They feel so authentic to the real thing imo!

Cloth backed. Deffo

When I first began wearing I used plastic backed tena slips and thought they were great. Then they went cloth backed and although I found I was less sweaty, the tapes weren't nearly as good and became loose over time which I really didn't like as I prefer a tight fit.

Then along came ID slips (formerly EuronForm) and the ones I have are plastic backed with cloth sides. And they are perfect for me as they are breathable and the tapes hold fine.

So how do I vote?

This is only a 2 option poll. No hybrid option.
If you couldn't have a hybrid, which would you choose?
Or abstain if you want.

I definitely prefer plastic backed. They just feel better, and the crinkle is nice.

LittleICme said:
This is only a 2 option poll. No hybrid option.
If you couldn't have a hybrid, which would you choose?
Or abstain if you want.

OK I chose plastic backed. The tight fit overrides breathability.

I realy like the sound of plastic backed but I usually don't find them in my price range.

I'm indifferent. I like both.

Plastic backed for me every time.
It`s a shame that I do not buy Tena anymore as they have gone over to cloth backed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back