siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi Sisi hear.

Just wondering if any one else is made to have a sleep in the afternoon. Daddy said that if I don't have my sleep I get over tired and there will be tears before bedtime.

He right of course.

But it gets in the way of playing. And having fun.

What is a little boy to bo :'''(

just had my nap and a change in to a nice dry dipper and i am a happy boy again. macaroni cheese for tea to night and because i was good i get to choose a Disney film.

love being little me.

Yes, I take afternoon naps, but not every day.
My nap time is from ~ 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM.

The only one who makes me take a nap is me, and that's okay. I should have taken one today because I had to get up early as we were having a new roof (shingles) put on our house. No diaper or footie jammies for me last night as I knew they'd becoming before I'd get my shower and make myself look like an adult.

No diaper or footie jammies for me last night as I knew they'd becoming before I'd get my shower and make myself look like an adult.

Hi

hope it went OK I would be nurvus not being diapered at night becouse there maybe a wet pach when i wock up.

Then I wouldent sleep and be a cross pach in the morning.

Think I would get up like super early. And then I could get ready to play protend to be grown up before they came.

- - - Updated - - -

caitianx said:
Yes, I take afternoon naps, but not every day.
My nap time is from ~ 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM.

It does make me feel better and Daddy doesn't make me have a nap every day. He seem to know if I need one or not.

Daddy's seem to know just what I need just my looking at me which is really weird sometimes.

I love to take afternoon naps especially on my days off AKA the weekend but I am in charge of those. I will sometimes sleep at work during my lunch break if I finish my lunch early enough and if I am tired enough from not enough sleep from the night before.

Nap time is not just "baby time" for me, but as an developmentally disabled autistic adult, I need naps for cognitive/sensory "down time" to help maintain cognitive/emotional equilibrium to mitigate "meltdowns".

Interesting enough, I've been finding myself taking more and more naps lately.

I totally took a nap today! I turned on my heated blanket and burrowed under my covers into a pocket of wonderful warmth. I was able to sleep for about 1 1/2 hours. I used up all my energy baking and scrubbing down my tub so I needed the short break!

i take naps on a weekend of when im off, but only when in baby mode. that generally tends to be all day on weekends, and all day when im off. but they are generally because i want to go for a nap.. im getting tired..

if im a big boy, i tend not to take a nap at all

Babylea

Even big boys need their naps. Helps them grow.

I generally sleep in 2 sets of 4 hours. 12 - 4am and 12-4pm. I have weird work hours.

Though I'm drifting towards a regular 8 hours at the minute.

Hi every one he did it to me again yesterday. How does he know.

Yesterday I had a day playing inside as it was to wet to go out in the morning I played with plasticine making models.
Daddy made me lunch and we then spent some time singing along to some CDs which is fun. Then he told me that it was time for a nap. And i really did not feel tired. But he told me I have been a very good boy to day and not to spite it now. Pop your self to bed and i will wack you up later in time for dinner.

I quietly played on my tablet but then I must of fell asleep becouse the next thing I know he was wacking me up with a bottle of squash. And it was time to have a change before dinner, which was chicken nuggets and chips and cheesy baked beans.

In the after noon we went to a freand house which I enjoyed.

My question is how does Daddy know that I need to have a nap?

I feel so much better for having them even though It not every day when I was trying to be grown up I did not take them.

So what has changed now I have accepted that I am little.?

Is there other changes I am going through or will go through now I am me 24/7. Which is great by the way. ?

Thanks.

Sisi.

I'd take naps if I could. I'm envious of all of you that get the chance.

silentdreamer1996 said:
Even big boys need their naps. Helps them grow.

Helps them grow? Is that grow down or up? Please say down. I done with grow up.

He he

Growing does not only imply a physical alteration, but could reference the change/advancement of an aspect. In this case, becoming more like the youngling you desire to be.

That was a lot of big words for a little boy like me to get his head round.

It's ok thought daddy explained it to me, what you really meant was growing back down.

Sorry about that,

- - - Updated - - -

I kind of have three mindsets tug of warring for control: Inner Child, Mid-point, and The Uncle. I would rather have my inner child mindset be in control all the time, but knowing my parents, it wouldn't fly with them.

lately I have been dosing off well at the computer in the afternoon. I started a new job driving buss and it start just after 430 pm to 1015pm and I been dry walling for 4 hours in the morning I start at 8 am, few time a week. so I find a cat nap to be helpful.

silentdreamer1996 said:
Growing does not only imply a physical alteration, but could reference the change/advancement of an aspect. In this case, becoming more like the youngling you desire to be.

How three of them.
It must be noicey in your head.
I went doolally with two, Big me and little me.
I could only be Big me for short periods of time, then little me got bored and I wanted to come out and play.
So I give up on big me and now I am me, me all the time.
He he.
No not me,me Sisi the wonder kid.
Hope this makes sense to you.
Thanks
Sisi.

- - - Updated - - -

DannyBBaby said:
lately I have been dosing off well at the computer in the afternoon. I started a new job driving buss and it start just after 430 pm to 1015pm and I been dry walling for 4 hours in the morning I start at 8 am, few time a week. so I find a cat nap to be helpful.

Wow, so you get to be a bus driver and you building things. Talk about living the dream.
I would definitely need a nap if that was me.
Probably be more comfortable in bed than on the computer though.
Hope you have lots of fun.
Sisi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back