Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hello, this is me :P

  1. #1

    Default Hello, this is me :P

    I'm not particularly good with these kinds of introductions, but I will do the best I can, while also referring to the nifty little "cheat sheet".

    My name is Josh, and I'm currently a student working to become a science fiction writer. To describe my personality...normally I am fairly quiet, usually at first, I'm not super talkative with other people mainly because I don't know what to say. However, depending on the conversation I have with someone, and depending on how well I know the person, that tends to change.

    I will get a little more specific about myself in a moment, but first I will talk a little about my interests in diapers. I can't remember exactly when I started having interests for them, but I have been interested in them for years. Only just about a year ago, I've started wearing them. In terms of regression, I can't say I've really looked into it, but who knows, maybe in the future.

    Now then, onto other interests. I would say that, at heart, I am a gamer. I have been playing video games ever since I was in 1st grade, and don't intend to stop anytime soon. I primarily play on PC nowadays, but I do still own most of my consoles. Currently my play roster is Fallout 4, Dark Souls and a few different indie turn based games and city builders, and was gifted Life is Strange for the holidays and enjoyed it very much. As you might see here, I like to talk about different games :P

    Finally, allow me to tell those reading this why I'm here. The honest answer: I don't exactly know. I think what I want to get out of this is to potentially talk with people who have similar interests as I do, while also sharing a similar interest in diapers at the same time. I have really never talked to people about these interests before, honestly, I've only every told one other person about it. Recently I have been interested in doing this, so I figured, why not, and here I am now.

    Thank you for reading this, I hope it wasn't too long, I did cut a lot of stuff out that I wasn't sure was necessary for an introduction. However, there is a lot more to talk about I say, so I invite you to ask me some other questions about myself, if you have any that is. Anyway, it is currently about 2AM for me right now, so I will leave it at this and will look back later, and once again thank you to anyone who took the time to read this, and I hope to hear more from others soon

  2. #2

    Default

    Hello Jrw. That was a rather good introduction. You will find plenty of people to talk to and lots of support here on ADISC.

    How often do you get to wear diapers, and what kind have you tried? You said you told one other person about your interest. How did they take it?

    Look forward to getting to know you.

  3. #3

    Default

    Welcome aboard JRW!

    Great intro and you'll find so many varying discussions on a wide range of topics that you'll never be bored. We have a great bunch here with a wide range of views from all different walks of life. Great to see another gamer. I've been gaming for years.

  4. #4

    Default

    Welcome to ADISC, Jrw! That was a very complete and well thought out intro.

    I've never been much of a talker myself, but came here for the exact same reasons you mention. It's a very open and accepting community, so I encourage you to start posting and get to know a couple people.

    Being a sci fi writer sounds pretty fun. We do have a story forum here. Most of them aren't your typical sci fi, but all contributions are welcome.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FaelanGalanti View Post
    Welcome to ADISC, Jrw! That was a very complete and well thought out intro.

    I've never been much of a talker myself, but came here for the exact same reasons you mention. It's a very open and accepting community, so I encourage you to start posting and get to know a couple people.

    Being a sci fi writer sounds pretty fun. We do have a story forum here. Most of them aren't your typical sci fi, but all contributions are welcome.
    Sorry I took so long for the reply, I have only tried a couple of brands, off the top of my head I can't quite remember the specific names of them but one was Tena and the other was Cushies from ABU. I'm honestly not sure about what to choose when it comes to quality as im fairly new to purchasing them, especially when I've been going for what was most affordable at the time. I try to get them whenever I can afford it as well as when it is as discreet of an order process to avoid others in my house from finding out. When I do wear, it is usually toward the night when everyone in my house is asleep.

    As for the reaction to the person I told, initially they were just confused about it and after brief explanations they kind of said what ever and it was mentioned very little between us since then.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by LstNwf View Post
    Welcome aboard JRW!

    Great intro and you'll find so many varying discussions on a wide range of topics that you'll never be bored. We have a great bunch here with a wide range of views from all different walks of life. Great to see another gamer. I've been gaming for years.
    Thank you for welcoming me, I hope that I can have some great discussions here.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by FaelanGalanti View Post
    Welcome to ADISC, Jrw! That was a very complete and well thought out intro.

    I've never been much of a talker myself, but came here for the exact same reasons you mention. It's a very open and accepting community, so I encourage you to start posting and get to know a couple people.

    Being a sci fi writer sounds pretty fun. We do have a story forum here. Most of them aren't your typical sci fi, but all contributions are welcome.
    I'll check out these writing forums, maybe they will interest me. Thank you for the welcome and I'm glad my intro was well received

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jrw1329 View Post
    Sorry I took so long for the reply, I have only tried a couple of brands, off the top of my head I can't quite remember the specific names of them but one was Tena and the other was Cushies from ABU. I'm honestly not sure about what to choose when it comes to quality as im fairly new to purchasing them, especially when I've been going for what was most affordable at the time.
    If you're looking for some Diaper Reviews, we have those in abundance, as well as quite a few threads discussing others. The ABU Space and LittlePaws seem to be pretty popular with the community at the moment.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FaelanGalanti View Post
    If you're looking for some Diaper Reviews, we have those in abundance, as well as quite a few threads discussing others. The ABU Space and LittlePaws seem to be pretty popular with the community at the moment.
    Thank for the tip. I'll be sure to check it out a little later

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.