Nappies R us

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeyjoe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Has any body in the UK brought any diapers from this company?

I live in Germany and have ordered from them. Very fast and reliable. Discreet shipping. Will use their service again in the future.

Several times. They're a subsidiary of Incontinence Shop, which is a well-established supplier. Decent prices and fast, discreet shipping. They're also ABU's UK distribution agent.

Literally ordered a tonne of stuff from them Wednesday night just past (my first time ordering from them), and everything was with me by Friday, discreetly packaged.
Probably the best UK-based provider I've used to date (although I haven't used very many at all!) :biggrin:

D.

If only we had them in the US as well

It's not so much that Nappies R Us themselves are anything special - although they do ship quickly and discreetly. Where they stand out from others is in using a decent courier. Their basic option is DPD, which not only offers real-time online geographical tracking (it tells you exactly how far away from you they are in 15-minute increments), but allows you to specify on the day for them to deliver to any number of local collection points. They also generally call if you aren't in.

Thanks for your advice,but I seem to have a problem creating a account.

smokeyjoe said:

They're having technical issues ATM.

smokeyjoe said:

Hey... We were having an issue with making accounts at the weekend but we have found the bug and it's working now :)

Oh good. I am in the UK for a few months and need diapers.

Yes, I have used them a couple of times and they are gurrrrreat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back