What stuffed animal did you have as a kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was 1, I was given a 1989's Donatello Ninja Turtle plush. I still have him and sleep with him now, 26 years later. Other than him, I have my Rainbow Dash build-a-bear of 3 years. <3

Instill have my beanie baby Boo Boo Bunny. As you can guess by his name, got him after an injury. My mom named him actually. You know, there should be a poll for who still has their baby blankie.

I don't recall ever having a stuffed animal as a kid. I got my first teddy bear when I was an adult. Initially I was using one that my kids (now outgrown) had. Then my wife bought me one of my own. It snow balled from there. My wife and my daughter took me to Build-A-Bear on my 40th birthday. They stuck the "I'm the Birthday Bear" sticker to me with my name and age. It was fun.

i wasnt allowed stuffed toys as a kid, too childish accorsding to my parents, however, my nana used to have a large womble stuffed teddy, i loved sleeping with when i stayed there. she got rid of it thought.. i missed him lol

babylea

I heard a little brown bear teddy, his name was Tom and he was great.... don't know what ever happened to him. Now I have a polar bear bear and his name is Ike which is short for Icicle

At one point I had an entire suitcase full of stuffed animals. The one I liked the most was a stuffed rat that I still have with me and sleep with every night. As my brothers and I got older my parents donated most of them (that were in good condition) to various charities in the area.

I had a huge winnie the pooh bear that was bigger then me when I got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back