Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone!!

Im curious if these strong desires ever go away. There are days where all I want is to be diapered and feel as if I'm two. I feel so much more relaxed and less stressed when wearing a diaper too so I'm often times confused as to whether I want the desire to go away. I'm just scared I'm going to be caught in a diaper by friends or family or they will find my diapers. Anyone else have these fears or concerns?

Evan
:sweatdrop:

Ehorton said:
I'm just scared I'm going to be caught in a diaper by friends or family or they will find my diapers. Anyone else have these fears or concerns?

Evan
:sweatdrop:

Most of us do have this fear of getting caught at one point or another. If you live alone, the fear is less, but if you have a roommate, spouse or parent, the fear is greater. As far as the feeling going away, again, most of us here have a "binge and purge" cycle where we want the feeling to either go away or to stay. If you want it to go away, then you can try your best to tuck the feeling away in the back of your mind and find other outlets for you emotions. If you want it to stay, get padded, kick back and relax. Enjoy it. You're not hurting anyone.

We have all had these feelings one time or another.
Most dont know why they are hard wired to like to wear diaper's but they do like you do.
The key is to accepting that it's a part of you and 99.9% it's for life.
It's been a part of me sence 6 years old as strong as ever.
Yes I cant sleep with out them and since I have AB part's to the mix binky and teddy bear.
Just keep it discrete if that makes you feel better.
It's nice to keep them in a locked chest for privacy.
Dont worry this is normal for us welcome to the little club house.
:)

Hmmm, we're +/- in the same age, wish is still present, but - as to me - I sometimes can't enjoy my wish. So It's question of autodiscipline and try to not turn into some kind of obsesion.

And be caught can be very big source of a lot of problems.

Those fears and concerns are very common. Very few people have the strength of character to be able to handle the kind of public exposure you fear, without a slew of negative emotions. Your fears are reasonable. You seem to be suffering from a condition known as 'sanity'. :)

As for the desire ever going away: don't count on it. There are people here in their 70's that still have it. There seems to be a lack of confirmed reports of anyone freeing themselves from the desire.

Seeking self acceptance is probably the best advice. Keep in mind that this means accepting yourself as you are right now, fears and all.

I have heard of people loosing it for a while when they were raising an actual baby, but that was because it consumes a lot of their time, afterwards the desire returned. As drifter said though, there seems to be a lack of confirmed reports of anyone loosing the desire.

At this point, I hope they don't go away. I've got too many friends who are into this and while I have other things in common, this is a powerful commonality and I feel like I'd lose something not being able to share that excitement with them.

I also used to feel the ongoing anxiety about it and the only helpful thing I can suggest is to stop trying to fight it. There are times when it's going to be inappropriate or infeasible. Otherwise, if you feel the urge and you can, go with it. Practice being open to it and you may find the manic quality of your thoughts will decrease. Even if you can't indulge, accept those desires as legitimate but not actionable at this time. To me, that's a critical difference between resistance or denial and I think it made things better.

lol I made a thread like this recently. Pretty much everyone told me I'd be like this for life. ^-^ Might as well enjoy it

Hi Sisi hear.

Can not think of anything more to say than has been said already.

Other than not being happy make you sad. And no one won'ts tears before bedtime.

I happy being little me and I know that I am going to be a boy in a group up body for a long time.

not accepting who you are will lead to something called depression that wen you ate sad and cry a lot . In my experience having to play pretend to be an ault by putting on a act so I would be accepted the normal people was a big mistake. What is normal anyway. And who says so.

As for coming out to friends and family. Be careful has it could go horribly wrong but if they don't like you for who you are then they weren't really your friends.

and if your family really love you than they will won't you to be happy it just that they my not undaerstad why you still a child.

you know your family better than anybody so you have to chose weather to tell or not.

So far I have been a very lucky boy over this. But not evey one as been as lucky and that can end up in a bad place. So i hope that doesn't happen to you.

Hope this helps

Because it's fetish based, assuming it is in your case, it won't be going away. What we can control is how we deal with it, and learning to accept it. I think we all have areas of wearing, when, where, etc. in terms of what lies in our comfort zone. I'm very careful about not being noticed in public settings. I have family that lives in the area and so I try to keep all of my stuff hidden. Others may not feel as threatened. You simply have to find what you're comfortable with. When all is said and done, it's not hurting anyone. It may seem odd or silly, but so are a lot of other behaviors that society finds very acceptable.

Thank you for all response. It seems as though all of us fight the same battles. I do love being in diapers and knowing that I'm okay with it will come in time. My only wish is to know why me. I have had these feelings from the time I was 7 or 8 years old after I was hospitalized for a stomach issue and was put back in diapers while there and at home for a short time there after. I think that's what started my obsession with diapers and that grew into being a AB.

It's entirely possible that that may have played a role. However, it's generally very difficult for most people to point to one specific incident and say with certainty "that was it." Generally there's a combination of factors that play into development of AB/DL interests. Maybe being put back into diapers was just what spurred events into motion.

Ehorton said:
My only wish is to know why me. I have had these feelings from the time I was 7 or 8 years old after I was hospitalized for a stomach issue and was put back in diapers while there and at home for a short time there after. I think that's what started my obsession with diapers and that grew into being a AB.

So yourself put the answer into why. Probably you found out the trigger. I found my trigger (or triggers,) but is a few different - no diapers invovled.

I've another question: How... I can't explain to myself (or others) how I got fetish into pacis&diapers... I think some previous disposition can exist (guess it'd be some kind of specific issues/disorders,) but if there aren't any triggers, so the drive doesn't start.

I'm 52 and it never gone away for me and I don't think it will ever go away my AB side

Nope, hasn't happened yet....

I've been this way for as long as I can remember; I too struggled with the same question; "Will it ever go away?".....I have to say, "No, you're stuck this way for life."

I've only heard of one possible "cure" (I hate that word...took me a long time to come to terms with the fact that there's nothin' to cure; nothing's wrong with me; I am who I am, and who I am meant to be). Anyhoo....the only possible solution to fulfill the desire of wanting these feelings to go away, is what's called "Aversion Therapy" which basically runs off the principal that too much of anything can be a bad thing. In our case, if we were to be treated like toddlers full time, chances are we would start to friggin hate it. BUUUTTT....The other side of the coin is that we could possibly just have an epiphany that this really is who we are and completely welcome being treated like a toddler, in which case you're original plan would kinda backfire, but hey, at least you'll come to accept yourself and won't have a "problem" anymore lol. XD

That's the stage I'm at right now. Dad said I can be treated like a baby or I can be treated like an adult but that I can't have it both ways/enjoy the best of both worlds. I have to give them an answer by the time I'm twenty-one (day after tomorrow; January 19th). I've been kinda freaking out on the inside....a part of me really wants to take them up on the offer, but another part of me is scared that I'll end up hating it and my parents would end up liking it and I wouldn't be able to go back to being a big boy. Still have a lot of thinking to do and not much time to do it in. Part of me likes being able to play with my knives and swords and whatnot, even though my once nice bedroom kinda looks like it's been put through a woodchipper now. But another part of me really wants to see what happens to my brain when I'm not allowed access to violent or scary input; plus I have a bit of a horrible potty mouth and it would be cool to kick that habit; I have the vocabulary for it. I read and write at over a college level according to the tests; I never got a formal/official education, I've always had to figure things out for myself and teach myself; in some ways I kinda think I turned out a lot smarter because of that, but another part of me really wishes I could have had the traditional childhood experience of going to school and having teachers and mentors and classmates and all that crap. The coolest thing for me during my five days of highschool before I freaked out was hearing the sound of the bell ring to actually leave the room and go to a different class. That was the highlight of my highschool experience. XD

I have read as much as I can about whether these desires go away. Sadly it's unlikely, however from most peoples comments on other threads it seems as if it gets less of a 'hassle' the more time goes on.

Hopefully that helped in some way.

Last edited:
It's something that is programmed into our brains, so It won't be going away.

Think of it as a love for pizza or a love of the color green, its just who we are, we can ignore it but it does more harm than good., we find it hard to resist a comfy diaper.

I think its just part of who we are, you can't really get rid of it, as its part of your personality, it makes you, you.

That being said, just like the pizza analogy you have control over how much pizza you eat daily etc, the same goes with diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back