BOGO Abena Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went into chat with them, and was informed that the Premiums that went on sale are out of stock, in the medium size.

So I just got of the phone with them... They said that Abena pulled the plug on the coupon code.... BS....I told them don't false advertise because now you just pissed people off selling a false sell so we all go to there website to give them traffic and hopefully a sale... Do not give in...these people are frauds...I will not do business with a company that pulls this kind of bait and switch.... Xp medical does not do this, nor does northshore med.....both stand up... When a company has a sell and they advertise it and give you a end date they need to stand by their product and their word because that's all they got.... Diaperbuys.com...lost a bunch of potential new customers with this stunt... Good job Diaperbuys.com!!
Return to xp medical

- - - Updated - - -

Also... Beware I know it says pe or plastic backed on the description but it Also says comfort line which is the cloth backed Abena product. Hopefully they didn't screw everyone into buying them because they didnt sell well so they pulled a stunt like this... Good Luck everyone that spent money at diaperbuys.com....

Lol I ordered early Sunday morning, if I end up with only one case of cloth backed M4's I will be disputing the charges on my credit card, I also urge anyone who is effected to do the same if this is true

Iwear365 said:
Beware I know it says pe or plastic backed on the description but it Also says comfort line which is the cloth backed Abena product. Hopefully they didn't screw everyone into buying them because they didnt sell well so they pulled a stunt like this... Good Luck everyone that spent money at diaperbuys.com....

Comfort line M4s are plastic backed, cottonfeel ones are called Premiums. Abena code for the plastic backed M4s is 4163, which shows up correctly on their page (Diaperbuys' own code for them is ANA4163), so I'm pretty confident it's the right product.

However I agree with you in saying that this wasn't a smart move. Considering the price of Abena M4s in the U.S. they probably got flooded with orders and ran out faster than expected of the stock they wanted to sell out at a discount. Poorly thought out to say the least...

Wondering if I should cancel my orders then?

Think I should?

Okay, I contacted chat support myself, here is a image of what I asked and what they replied with:

http://i.imgur.com/t1uc1nf.png

I guess I'll see if I get everything at the price promised. Hopefully they ship soon though.

I tried to attach the image from imgur, but said it was too large, when I uploaded it it was too small to read...

Attachments

• t1uc1nf.jpg
    t1uc1nf.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
My 2 cases (1 free) shipped today.

I got my confirmation today. Well I guess I called it, they pulled the coupon probably due to losing their shirts on the response ;) Who says we're a small, insignificant niche?

bambinod said:
I got my confirmation today. Well I guess I called it, they pulled the coupon probably due to losing their shirts on the response ;) Who says we're a small, insignificant niche?

You're freaking right about that.... Too bad they still won't listen to us.

The code is not working for me, Says its invalid

Oh wait.. I just read Fluffy's chat.. the code is no longer available?

the code will only work for the cloth backed "premium" line. its a shame they should have set a limit to the number of cases to prevent a huge inrush of orders. hopefully they will re add the Plastic backed to the code if its a stock issue but the excuse they give will just push customers away from their company.

That's peculiar, it wasn't auto-playing here in the UK. bringmesunshine

I have been through about 4 bags of the M4 diapers they are good but if you wet a lot they do have a tendency to form pin holes in the plastic and you wind up with
Some seepage.
I prefer a disposable diaper that Is a little wider like the DC Amor Or the DC IDLY.
I have worn all the major brands and those are the best for the money.

Ordered 2 cases of plastic backed Sunday morning, only got an email confirming my order, hopefully I get the shipping info email today, I hate having diapers in limbo lala land, never know when there going to show up lol

I never received a confirmation although I placed an order Sunday. We shall see.

i ordered 2 cases of M4's the plastic backed on the 9th and i havent gotten a shipping email still and i just sent a email to them asking about it. not 20 minutes later i got a reply. they are currently out of stock and they are getting a shipment in on the 15th. my guess is a infux of customers wayyy bigger then they expected. but im sure the post here helped contribute alot to that hahaha. hopefully all goes well and i get the right product n such once the 15th rolls around :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back