Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BOGO Abena Diapers

Default BOGO Abena Diapers

Just thought I would share an awesome deal I just took advantage of. Diaperbuys.com is having a buy one get one free of all Abena products through January. Use coupon code "abena-jan16" which you'll see on their main page. You can get two cases (84 diapers) of Abena Abri-Form plastic back M4 for $51 shipped discreetly! I have no tie to them, just shopped in the past and found they ship discreetly, quickly, and have great prices.

Thank you for that code. You just saved me a bunch of money on my Car Insurance.

I typically prefer something thicker like a Bellissimo. I'm also partial to cloth backed Cushies from Abu.

I've never tried Abena. How do they match up against those as far as fit/feel is concerned?

Capacity isn't a major concern. I'm not ic, just a dl. Should I jump on this deal or can I live without it?

VERY nice deal.

WARNING!! Their web site has an auto-playing video halfway down that LOUDLY announces you are shopping for diapers. (NSFW)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tithonian View Post
    I typically prefer something thicker like a Bellissimo. I'm also partial to cloth backed Cushies from Abu.

I've never tried Abena. How do they match up against those as far as fit/feel is concerned?

Capacity isn't a major concern. I'm not ic, just a dl. Should I jump on this deal or can I live without it?
    They're pretty fluffy. I'd say they're on par for bulk and capacity with bambino's line of diapers. Considering this is basically 50% off a well-respected higher end diaper, I'd say it's a deal you can't ignore.

Oh I wish I had the $102 for the 4 cases of Abri-Form Comfort Adult Briefs - Plastic (PE) Backed

edit:

Actually, how are these? I'm seeing some mixed reviews on Google, Amazon, Medical care sites, and blogs.

How thin is the actual plastic? I've seen a few pictures and they look thin (not the padding), thin enough that I can see the skin color of the person wearing them.

How do they compare to the Teddy Bambino?

I looked in the Diaper Review threads, unless I missed it, I didn't see a review on these.

I just don't want to spend $100 on 4 cases (168 diapers) and end up hating them or they leak, tear or anything else.
    Last edited by FluffyWolfe; 09-Jan-2016 at 14:44.

Wooow, even though I already have like 100 total diapers, this just seemed too good to pass up. At the very worst, these will be my back-up if money gets tight and I can't afford Abu or Bambino.

At the time of me writing this post, it's $50.95/case of x-plus. With the discount, this comes out to just over $0.60 per diaper. This seems like the break all of us frugal ab/dl's have been waiting for.

Edit: this is for the m4's...it's ~$0.75 for the l4 wearers. Still totally worth it though
    Last edited by OhHeyThere; 09-Jan-2016 at 16:43.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyMastiff View Post
    Oh I wish I had the $102 for the 4 cases of Abri-Form Comfort Adult Briefs - Plastic (PE) Backed

edit:

Actually, how are these? I'm seeing some mixed reviews on Google, Amazon, Medical care sites, and blogs.

How thin is the actual plastic? I've seen a few pictures and they look thin (not the padding), thin enough that I can see the skin color of the person wearing them.

How do they compare to the Teddy Bambino?

I looked in the Diaper Review threads, unless I missed it, I didn't see a review on these.

I just don't want to spend $100 on 4 cases (168 diapers) and end up hating them or they leak, tear or anything else.
    I think you'd find them not in the same class as Bambino's, they are a good diaper last time I used them. IMO, my favorite starts at dry 24/7, Northshore supreme, Abena M4, and Absorbency plus. 1/2 off on a case of M4's is a very good deal, I've just got to decide if I'm going to get 2 bags or 2 cases. Sometimes I've spent money on a "not my favorite" model, and kind of regretted it. But .60 cents a unit? Too good to pass up.