Working my way through my AB/DL bucket list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
If you've read any of my posts the last couple of days, you will know I have had the house to myself, and have had the absolute freedom to indulge in my AB/DL fantasies.

:I've worn and wet in bed. I have done this before, but never with a plastic sheet on the bed, so I've had to be careful. This time I protected the mattress and could completely relax. I've soaked my nappy a few times while laying there, and haven't worried about leaks.
: I wet the bed without a nappy on, just soaked my boxer shorts and the sheet without caring.
: this one was weird. It wasn't really something I'd considered before, but I stood on the bed and just peed all over it. Don't really know why, but it was fun.
:wore and wet while shopping. I have done this before, but not in a quality diaper, so I've had to be careful. I wore a Molicare shopping yesterday and kept doing little dribbles for the whole hour and a half I was there.
:Did a big wetting whilst driving. Needed to pee and did. Filled my diaper nicely.
: wore my diaper and nothing else for extended periods.
: wore my diaper and nothing else outside. Spent a lot of time doing this, putting washing in and out etc. and I've had a lot of washing.....
: Played for a long time as little me, and have wet my pants maybe a dozen times.
: been able to wet my pants, let them dry, then wet them again.

This works! It resulted in 2 real accidents.

:messed my diapers a few times,

All in all a very productive couple of days from an AB/DL perspective.

Last edited by a moderator:
You certainly took full advantage of having an empty house. It's going to be a downer when all this ends.

Sounds fun! I should do this sooner or later! I ought to buy some nice diapers. AB/DL diapers.

Not being a toilet slave is great.
Just be carefull as nappy rash is the worst.
Pluss the Smale of old pee stinks.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Makes me want to reevaluate my "bucket" list.

You're right about the nappy rash! I got a bit of it and it hurt like hell! It was totally worth it, but if I ever get the chance to do this again, a good barrier cream will be a priority.

It sounds like you had a lot of fun, opportunities like this don't come around very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back