Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone here been to CAPCON?

Default Has anyone here been to CAPCON?

If so, what is it like? Just found out about it a year ago or so online. Looks like it's still in its infancy but possibly with a decent following. Outside of this site I've never met a DL or discussed being a DL with anyone other than my wife. Some of the presenters and topics from last years made me think it'd be fun to attend.

I have heard of it, I am going this year, will be my first time. I've been to many abdl parties though

I was wondering this as well. My friend stated that I shouldn't go; but, I think it is his perception of Age Play.

Yup, this year will be my 4th time. It's a great event, very welcoming. The classes are neat, at first it seems crazy to be having a classroom type discussion about ageplay topics. The playroom is my favorite, it has sort of has a preschool recess vibe with a lot of toys and oversized ball pit, trike, playpen, activity gym, high chair, rocking horse... Very unique experience to be in a giant room filled with stuff we usually only dream about with that many like-minded people.

What would you say the age range is? What's the age group of the most people there? How does the changing room work? Can you change yourself or do you have to bring someone to change you? Is there a legit toilet there or do you have to go back to your room #2?

Quote Originally Posted by dl1036 View Post
    What would you say the age range is? What's the age group of the most people there? How does the changing room work? Can you change yourself or do you have to bring someone to change you? Is there a legit toilet there or do you have to go back to your room #2?
    It's a wide age range, which is really nice. I especially like talking with some of the older folks about their experiences (generally pre-Internet). I'd say it mostly goes from 18 (youngest you can be) to 60's or so. The largest number of people seem to be somewhere in the early/mid 20s-40 age range.

The changing room has several curtained-off little rooms with either changing tables or floor mats. You can change yourself or have someone else help, but it's BYOB (bring your own big) and pressuring relative strangers to change you is generally considered a social faux pas. The toilet arrangement depends on the particular venue. Sometimes there are facilities within the con space, sometimes the facilities are nearby (like across/down the hall) but technically outside of the space.

Thanks for the response Tygon. Did you attend by yourself or with someone when you went the first time?

It sounds really cool and I would love to go. But 1 it is to expensive and 2 it is during my daddy's busiest time at work so we can't go.

I so badly wan to go this coming year but I know I won't do it alone. I'm hoping to make some good, honest genuine friends that are little's or bigs and share everything then go it's held less than an hour from where I live here in Wisconsin. If any of you are seriously interested and want to become friends then create the goal of going to Capcon 2016 please talk to me especially if you reside in SE Wisconsin. No Creeps, haters or fakes: hug: