patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
I wear a diaper to bed every night and it is more than just for comfort; diapers make it unnecessary to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.

Over New Year's weekend I stayed at my grandfather's cabin where I always sleep outside. It was about 0 degrees Fahrenheit (-17 Celsius) with around 5-6 feet of snow. I dug out a niche to sleep on rather than making a snow cave because I wanted to watch the stars. All bundled up in cozy blankets, my stuffed animal gripped warmly in my arms, and well padded I fell asleep watching the milky way. In such a situation, getting up to pee in the middle of the night is ten times worse than normal because you have to deal with putting on your boots, super cold wind, your sleeping bag getting cold, and no matter how careful you are it is impossible not to track in snow when taking your boots off and climbing back in.

Even if I didn't love to wear diapers, I might be a little tempted to wear them when sleeping outside in the middle of winter. Yay for being padded.

Lucky you (not the cold and sleeping outside but the stars!) I live too near a city and rarely get away far enough to truly appreciate the milky way and the stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back