Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Boots and vinyl raincoats, anyone?

  1. #1

    Question Boots and vinyl raincoats, anyone?

    I don't consider myself a sissy- It's just my "Mommy" likes to turn me into her beautiful little girl every so often, and I am OK with it because I know it pleases her. I won't wear anything frilly, but I do like the short denim jumper, a bib skirt, or a dress with a pinafore she puts on me over my diapers. It's fun to whirl around in circles!

    Anyway, when the weather is rainy, (Finnish saying: there is no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing) out I go in my red rubber boots, my yellow vinyl raincoat and red vinyl hat! If it's winter, I have a pink vinyl rain suit and boots that go over my heavy clothes.

    When I was really a kid, I had a light blue rubber rain hat and coat that had metal clasps. I just loved pulling on my raincoat and brown rubber boots and going outside to play in the puddles- my real mother never understood this about me, but, would let me go at least for an hour. I always liked sneaking into my sisters room and trying on her pink and purple vinyl raincoat with the closet door shut. Rainy days at school would drive me nuts, trying to line up behind the girl with the vinyl raincoat!

    Anyone else love vinyl or rubber raincoats and boots?

  2. #2

    Default

    You know how you can like a painting but never want to hang it in your own house? Well, that's how I feel about vinyl or rubber raincoats and boots. I have seen some really nice vinyl and rubber raincoats and boots over the years but never wanted to wear them.

    This may have started in grade school. I had a typical (1960's) yellow rubber raincoat and hat - I hated it!

  3. #3

    Default

    Rubber and vinyl raincoats are a pretty common fetish clothing item.
    The attraction is the tactile feel of the rubber and the vinyl.
    I admit to loving my plastic-coated raincoats when I was in elementary school.

  4. #4

    Default You know it's funny, but



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    You know how you can like a painting but never want to hang it in your own house? Well, that's how I feel about vinyl or rubber raincoats and boots. I have seen some really nice vinyl and rubber raincoats and boots over the years but never wanted to wear them.

    This may have started in grade school. I had a typical (1960's) yellow rubber raincoat and hat - I hated it!
    I grew up having to wear a cloth raincoat- you know, the one with the belt that made me look like a detective. I HATED that coat, and still loath cloth raincoats of any kind today, LOL! -Maybe you and I should have traded raincoats, because I so wanted one of those yellow or black raincoats with the helmet hood!

    - - - Updated - - -

    And now...


    Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    Rubber and vinyl raincoats are a pretty common fetish clothing item.
    The attraction is the tactile feel of the rubber and the vinyl.
    I admit to loving my plastic-coated raincoats when I was in elementary school.
    You don't still want one??

  5. #5

    Default

    I don't think you could grow up as a kid in the 1950s and not have the required vinyl yellow raincoat and hat. I also had the black rubber rain boots with the buckles. It was fun to splash in the puddles, but the plastic in the raincoat would get hot and really smell. The boots went over your shoes, and that took about half an hour to either get them on or off. I can remember being in grade school, and all of us having a time of it trying to get those damn boots off and placed in the cloak room. Yes....you remember the cloak room, don't you? It also was a punishment space for talkers. I spent a lot of time in the darkened cloak room.

  6. #6

    Default

    This may be weird but when I was a child I watched Barney! And the only thing I remember is kids singing in shiny vinyl raincoats in the rain. This makes me feel like a child and created a childhood fetish and I don't know why!

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I don't think you could grow up as a kid in the 1950s and not have the required vinyl yellow raincoat and hat. I also had the black rubber rain boots with the buckles. It was fun to splash in the puddles, but the plastic in the raincoat would get hot and really smell. The boots went over your shoes, and that took about half an hour to either get them on or off. I can remember being in grade school, and all of us having a time of it trying to get those damn boots off and placed in the cloak room. Yes....you remember the cloak room, don't you? It also was a punishment space for talkers. I spent a lot of time in the darkened cloak room.
    So, yeah, I don't wear a lot of clothes if I have a raincoat on, for the reason you say- it can get hot! When I shovel the driveway in the winter, I usually wear a diaper, followed by a pair of socks and a one piece fleece sleeper, one piece vinyl coverall, gloves, with vinyl mittens over them, rubber boots, a tuc hat and the coverall hood up. That keeps me good down to 20 degree (F) weather. I add layers if it's colder. The coverall keeps the wind from having much of an effect. The great fun is after shoveling; I lay down in the snow and roll around. Simple fun for simple minds!

    I know what you mean about getting boots off- I had the same kind of boots, only, my mother would put plastic bread bags over my shoes, before putting on my boots. That way, the heel of my shoes would not get stuck on the inner layer of canvas that was inside of my boots. This worked, but of course, I was mortified, and would go deep in the closet to take my boots off!

    Talkers in the cloak room! Yeah! I remember that, too! Only, I was a good boy and it never happened to me- just to my friends. Now that I think of it, I wish I could have been sent to the cloak room on a rainy day... With all those rubber and vinyl raincoats!

    The cloak room in one of my schools was pretty neat- think of a series of 5 or 6 doors beside one another, each on it's own short (6") pedestal. each door having a 3' x 3' chalk board on it. You would open it by opening the door on the end with the knob, and all the doors would rotate 90 degrees on their pedestals! The coat hooks were at the back. The school building was from the early 1900's.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by evad View Post
    Talkers in the cloak room! Yeah! I remember that, too! Only, I was a good boy and it never happened to me- just to my friends. Now that I think of it, I wish I could have been sent to the cloak room on a rainy day... With all those rubber and vinyl raincoats!

    The cloak room in one of my schools was pretty neat- think of a series of 5 or 6 doors beside one another, each on it's own short (6") pedestal. each door having a 3' x 3' chalk board on it. You would open it by opening the door on the end with the knob, and all the doors would rotate 90 degrees on their pedestals! The coat hooks were at the back. The school building was from the early 1900's.
    That sounds really cool. I love old buildings. I live in a house that was built in 1957, not nearly old enough. I wrote a story for this site, "The House at the End of the Road" and it deals with a house built in the 19th century. The problem is, old houses can be money pits. I would bet that your old grade school is no longer standing. Few people value the past.

    Besides wearing the required yellow plastic raincoat and hat, we all wore corduroy pants, and they all had this speckled color design. When it comes to fashion and design, the '50s were a nightmare. That, and hair greased by Brylcream!

  9. #9
    MarchinBunny

    Default

    I have never worn a rain coat before other than one of those disposable pancho things. Usually used an umbrella. I have always wanted to try one of those full yellow raincoats with the boots when I was a kid, but I can't say I would ever wear it now.

  10. #10

    Default

    My Mom when she adopted me would go out and stomp in the puddles and skip around,she was very in touch with her child side, we would also go into the theatre one a week and fight with battakas (basicly a padded bat) and we would beat each other up for an hour then sit down with two pints of ice cream eat half and then swap Ice cream. As an adult now I have traded in my galoshes and vinyl in favor of gore tex, Tommorow is the anniversary of her death 4:45 am she died in her sleep of breast cancer, my life has never been the same since. She was a force of nature all her own.if I had a million Mom's to pick from I would pick her and she picked me,for once in my life I got lucky!

Similar Threads

  1. Americare vinyl pants
    By someguy26 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-Dec-2012, 02:04
  2. Rare vinyl anybody?
    By sgbam42 in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-Jan-2012, 21:26
  3. Vinyl Mattress Covers
    By dcviper in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-Oct-2010, 02:23
  4. Anyone Here Use Vinyl Music?
    By Secret in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-May-2009, 12:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.