Thread: Temptation

Default Temptation

I recently spent two days at my oldest brother's house, where he and my sister-in-law are raising three kids, two of whom are still in diapers. Every time I walked into the bathroom, there would be an open ended diaper bag with a whole bunch of size 6 Luvs staring back at me from on top of the toilet. Sometimes I would take one out and just stare at it and contemplate putting it on under my underwear. This isn't the first time this has happened, but I've never followed through on it for a couple of reasons: 1) I figured the smell would give me away, and B) even if that wasn't the case, I always came to the conclusion that it would technically be stealing.
    Obligatory question: Has anyone ever been in a similar situation?

Would doing a trade where u get a diaper and you buy them an icecream or something work?
    its a trade of sorts they just don't know it

When I was young I had a younger brother and sister that were in diapers and I would take them all the time, and when we would go to people's houses we knew and they had kids in diapers I would take maybe 1-2 for when I was just there, I kinda felt bad though but I don't think they would have had a problem with it cuze I was still young

Quote Originally Posted by HypocriticalHit View Post
    Oh gosh, yes. I think this is something many of us can sympathize with. Generally speaking, when we are young, it's a bit tougher to satisfy our desires for diapers, whether because we lack the money to buy them, a mode of transportation, the requisite privacy to wear them, etc.--very common problems. You're far from alone.

I was aware of my diaper desires while my younger sister was still in diapers, so of course those were the first I used. Still, as those were cloth diapers and I was a kid watching TV ads for Pampers and Huggies, I was highly curious about other kinds of diapers and always looking for opportunities to get my hands on them. My parents had friends with diaper-aged kids, and so, shamefully, my visits with them generally involved some amount of "diaper recon" on my part. And, risking the embarrassment of myself and my parents, I seldom emerged empty-handed. I shudder now to think of what would have happened if I'd been caught stealing diapers--but I never was, so Thank God!

By age 12 or 13, I was regularly walking to the store after school to buy Pampers. By that time, however, I had many times sampled Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and even other kinds of cloth diapers from, suffice it to say, "other places." As a kid, I suppose it can be justified in a sort of Robin Hood-esque way: Our diaper desires are desperate and impoverished, and high-stakes petty theft is often the only answer our kid-brains can conjure. We are adults now, though, so it's simply not responsible to advocate that approach. The only way to go now is to leverage ones adult-ness and buy diapers.
    Last edited by Cottontail; 02-Jan-2016 at 19:02.

Default Just Because You Can...

Quote Originally Posted by HypocriticalHit View Post
    I recently spent two days at my oldest brother's house, where he and my sister-in-law are raising three kids, two of whom are still in diapers. Every time I walked into the bathroom, there would be an open ended diaper bag with a whole bunch of size 6 Luvs staring back at me from on top of the toilet. Sometimes I would take one out and just stare at it and contemplate putting it on under my underwear. This isn't the first time this has happened, but I've never followed through on it for a couple of reasons: 1) I figured the smell would give me away, and B) even if that wasn't the case, I always came to the conclusion that it would technically be stealing.
    I think this is a very relatable situation for many Abdl's who grew up with the knowledge that they were into something they somehow sensed wouldn't be accepted by their family or friends.

Pilfering Pampers from available sources, be they family, friends, church, neighbors, or whatnot is a common theme, though the names, places and sources of familiarity do change a bit from retelling to retelling.

I think an old wise saying comes into play here.

"Just because you can doesn't mean you should."

ABDL is a lot of fun but at the end of the end of the day it is still classified as a sexual kink/ fetish and one that isn't fully understood even by others involved in the kinky community who support, in my opinion, far harsher interests (such as gun, knife, or rape play.)

So keeping that in mind if people who are used to being tied up and beaten bloody on a regular basis cock an eyebrow at you for liking to wear diapers you can probably imagine how someone who is vanilla would react.

The fact that you're dealing with your brothers kids diapers just adds a whole other level of "creepy" to this. We over here in dip land understand that the entire point of focus is all about the diapers however it's likely that your brother, your family, and possibly local law enforcement will view the attachment being about your brothers kids. Either way it goes being caught with your nieces/nephews diapers will be a very uncomfortable situation to have to explain. And that explanation could come with some very costly consequences.

So really the mature, and responsible answer to this is: "Don't do it." If you want to wear a diaper go out to the store and buy some for yourself. If that's not possible, and as much as it will suck, it's better to confide your interests into someone you trust and Have them help you obtain what you need by going about this the proper way instead of putting yourself in a worse and more compromising situation.

Wish you the best.

MarchinBunny

Oh yes, there was one point where my sister got sick and she had to wear pullups for a bit. Later down the road at some point, I noticed them in the laundry room at the top shelf where I couldn't reach, while I was doing chores. It really peeked my interest.

Eventually it lead me to wait till night and sneak down the stairs, climb the washing machine and reach for them. Grabbed one, went back up and put it on. XD

I did this several times, till I got busted.

There where also many other times I had the temptation to grab some from people visiting who had diapers. I think I may have only done so once. Other wise, I typically was always too scared to even try.

I have stacks of fresh diapers in every room, it's not a secret that I'm IC and I always tell people need one take one.

Only my ABDL friends ever indulge.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    I have stacks of fresh diapers in every room, it's not a secret that I'm IC and I always tell people need one take one.

Only my ABDL friends ever indulge.
    A couple of questions: 1) Can we be friends? and B) Where do you live?

Yes we can, you've got a friend in Pennsylvania is not just an old marketing slogan anymore!