Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: I have become enamored with Hitler

  1. #1

    Default I have become enamored with Hitler

    I've become enamored with Nazism, Hitler, and the so-called Fourth Reich.

    I see Fascism as a unifying force and Nazi Germany as a potential for a One World Government.

    I'm scared, I see the Holocaust as a necessary evil. I do not condone mass genocide, but a sort of "positive Eugenics."

    Please help me, I am begging you my brothers.

  2. #2

    Default

    You say you're scared and that tells me that there's some sanity in you.

    I can understand why people would see a genocide that way, in this increasing overpopulated and global world, people fear the unexpected, and because of that we become resistant to change, the problem is that that only brings us suffering because life isn't permanent it's always changing.

    I don't know the exact reasons that are making you feel this way but the reason i mentioned change and the fear of it is because i assume, based on what i've seen, that it has to do with this perception in america that traditions and demographics are changing and the fear that the "wasp" america of old will cease to be. And i understand that this a bit different way of thinking and seeing the world but think about this, america didn't always exist, it came to be and troughout it's existance and been constantly changing and will continue to do so whether we like or not, just like anything in life. Now what i'm talking is not the same as saying we shouldn't act or do something, it's instead about seeing reality as it really is and act (or not act) wisely and out of compassion and not out of fear and ignorance.

    I know i got a bit deep but i think we have to sometimes, i hope i was helpful and don't hesitate to reply or ask questions, because that's another thing, don't just "buy" blindly what others try to sell "you", including what i'm saying, think for your head but listen to what everyone has to say don't just listen to a couple of people or a small like minded group, be open minded and think for yourself.

  3. #3
    acorn

    Default

    I know you as a reasonable and good quality poster. So upon reading this, I felt a little alarmed and distressed. My first instint was to report your post, but then I thought....it might be help you seek and not encouragement. So under those stated circumstances the best I am able to offer is medical advice, I'm afraid. Would you not speak to your doctor, asap, about all this.

    Hope this helps?!

  4. #4
    Misatoismywaifu

    Default

    Look up Videos/photos of SS death camps. No human being with a clear conscience can murder so any in cold blood.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicFidelity View Post
    Look up Videos/photos of SS death camps. No human being with a clear conscience can murder so any in cold blood.
    Yup, no matter what you believe in there's no justification for murder and violence.

  6. #6
    acorn

    Default

    I'll not jump the gun in effort to make sense of the OP's opening post. But you have pointed to the antics of the "Third Reich" he is speaking of a "Fourth Reich". All that said, I'll still fear for where this is leading....

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicFidelity View Post
    Look up Videos/photos of SS death camps. No human being with a clear conscience can murder so any in cold blood.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zendot View Post
    Yup, no matter what you believe in there's no justification for murder and violence.
    I Aggree, there isn't

  8. #8

    Default

    Perhaps you should start believing in God rather than trust that sort of power to a mere human....

    On the other hand, all of you are welcome to worship Me. I promise to remake the world in a righteous manner, and further, to be so powerful that my notion of peace and justice continues after my mortal flesh fails because everyone will see its innate perfection.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    On the other hand, all of you are welcome to worship Me. I promise to remake the world in a righteous manner, and further, to be so powerful that my notion of peace and justice continues after my mortal flesh fails because everyone will see its innate perfection.
    I mean.. I am up for being elected world leader.. I might be good.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Crinklesaurus View Post
    I've become enamored with Nazism, Hitler, and the so-called Fourth Reich.

    I see Fascism as a unifying force and Nazi Germany as a potential for a One World Government.

    I'm scared, I see the Holocaust as a necessary evil. I do not condone mass genocide, but a sort of "positive Eugenics."

    Please help me, I am begging you my brothers.
    So the fact that as a Gay, Bi man your sexuality would make you a criminal and a likely candidate for a concentration or extermination camp doesn't influence you? or the fact that, if Nazi Germany had conquered the USA you would have probably spent the last few years in a forced labour camp?

    Nazism and Fascism were never unifying forces, their success was built on dividing societies into "the people" and any of the many groups the Fascist party used as scapegoats - members of other political parties, trade unionists, Jews (or any other ethnic minority group, depending on the country,) religious minorities, intellectuals, even the sick and disabled...

    Nazi Germany was never going to be able to implement a One World Government - how could 70 million "pure Aryan" Germans rule the entire world? and what about the Japanese? and why would you even want a single world government?

    If Nazi Germany is the answer, what the hell was the question?

Similar Threads

  1. Parents Name Their Son, Hitler...
    By Dream in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 18-Jan-2009, 03:32

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.