New Years!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadawgs8000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wonder how many people are at Times Square fully diapered bc they don't want to loose their place!! Just a thought!!

I believe many. There were clear warnings to anyone going into the Times Square area that once you got into the sections for the ball drop, if you left, you could not get your spot back. No bathrooms as well. So with people arriving more than 12 hours before the event, I would imagine many were diapered.
I was watching the Dick Clark New Years Show on TV and Jenny McCarthy was interviewing the crowd and asked some young lady's how they would manage standing there since 8AM without a bathroom. They all three said Diapers! Jenny then stated in a matter of fact tone, of course, "I have mine on now, the thong type, which is not working well for mer" I suppose we were to think she was leaking, if you really believed she was wearing. I never even ever heard of a "thong type" diaper. Besides, the on screen personnel have access to trailer dressing rooms or building access that the general crowd would not have. Make up, refreshments, who knows what else. I just thought its was clear that many in the crowd were likely wearing diapers.

We all know those don't work too well. Can you see her wearing something like that? I doubt it but I guess that is as close as you can get to a thong for protection. I still say there is no way she wore anything but a lot of make up...:biggrin:

I imagine some of them are..

As long as I imagine it's the attractive ones, I'm good.

I heard more references to diapers on the news shows where they were talking about people getting penned in for the ball drop than I have in previous years.

This is just too cool. It never even crossed my mind that many of those people probably are wearing. Kind of makes me want to go in the future.=)

I was watching the Dick Clark New Years Show on TV and Jenny McCarthy was interviewing the crowd and asked some young lady's how they would manage standing there since 8AM without a bathroom. They all three said Diapers!

Id love to see this clip if anyone can find it! Ive tried but no luck so far

Yeah they probably think they have "awesome" depends on, imagine what they would/could do with some real protection on.

Okay, so now I'm kinda motivated to try convincing my boyfriend to go with me! Just for the sake of being Baby New Year.

It's not surprising, I know Depend brand is trying to remove the stigma of diapers and just focus on the practicality of it. Diapers aren't just for the incontinent - sometimes you just need to bring your toilet with you!

VayneAurelius said:
Here's the video link to the New Years Diaper Girls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmfJiZU3xe0

Jenny wears diapers no-way! I notice the one on the left turn bright red. :biggrin: I know I will! I wonder what brand they were wearing?

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
It's not surprising, I know Depend brand is trying to remove the stigma of diapers and just focus on the practicality of it. Diapers aren't just for the incontinent - sometimes you just need to bring your toilet with you!

That is true. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back