Some exciting new developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaunt

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So! I made a thread yesterday about my upcoming first time wearing in public, but I decided to wear out to Walmart for an hour or two today!

It went really well, besides being a little itchy down there some of the time. It wasn't bad at all, and was actually a really relaxing experience. I was even able to wet a few times with people around, which I didn't think I'd be able to do!

I also picked up some new diapers today, I refilled my Goodnite stash, I also picked up some Parent's choice underwear. And some depends maximum protection with tabs.

The parent's choice are pretty much what I expected, just white versions of the goodnites that are a few dollars cheaper. And come with two extra.

The depends though are a really brand new addition however, I've only really used pullups so far. And I was really excited to try these out, I'm having a little trouble figuring out how the tapes work. And how best to put them on, but if I put on some tight fitting goodnites over them they stay pretty snug in place! Even if I do mess up with some of the tapes, and so far it's a lot better than I expected!

I still have yet to be out for any long period of time in public like that though, I haven't changed or anything either. But it's really reassured me about my plans next week to wear out all day with some friends!

Also any tips on trying to put those depends on with one person would be much appreciated.... :smile1:

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I don't plan on making threads this frequently! Today was just really unexpected and exciting, couldn't wait to talk about it!

For the Depends, a quick google image search shows it has 3 tapes, but this article here should still help with the tapes, How to put on a diaper.

How does the Parent's Choice pullups compare to the GoodNights? My first "diapers" were the GoodNites XL, but after my first taped diaper, I've got mixed feelings about GN's now since they either are too low in the rear and makes me feel like my butt cheeks are hanging out, if they are too high I feel like they are giving me a wedgie.

No need to worry about frequent threads, its what the forum(s) are for :p

I've worn out in public for 6+ hours, going from hospitals to Walmart and pharmacies and other errand locations. I've worn to so many different locations alone and with family/friends, and I've been wearing nothing but Teddy Bambinos. After the first few times it was so much easier and now I feel like they are just underwear and I forget that I even have them on.

Good luck and remember just to have fun in them :D

Baby powder or some other adult anti-itch powder is recommended.

If going out for a long time, take a change. I have found Depends and especially store brand pull ups (Target Up and Ups) to be "leaky" at times. Be careful so you don't get crescent moons.. ;)

zipperless said:
Be careful so you don't get crescent moons.. ;)

What are "crescent moons"?

Leaks on your cheeks. When the wetness leaks through the leg gatherers on your rear. I never had this happen but others here have.

Ya I know what you mean I just got my first order of DC IDLY Diapers in today and the first thing I did was change and then I went to Panda Express for dinner And then wrote about how much I liked the product,

zipperless said:
Leaks on your cheeks. When the wetness leaks through the leg gatherers on your rear. I never had this happen but others here have.

Thank You for the info :D

If they where just underwear and you "forget you have them on" how did you remember to post about it!

Seems to me you are fooling yourself abit.

Peace

FluffyMastiff said:
For the Depends, a quick google image search shows it has 3 tapes, but this article here should still help with the tapes, How to put on a diaper.

How does the Parent's Choice pullups compare to the GoodNights? My first "diapers" were the GoodNites XL, but after my first taped diaper, I've got mixed feelings about GN's now since they either are too low in the rear and makes me feel like my butt cheeks are hanging out, if they are too high I feel like they are giving me a wedgie.

Thanks! That article might actually help me out a bit, even if depends are pretty low quality compared to what's in the pictures.

Also I have yet to wear the parent's choice individually, I've mostly just been wearing the depends with them/goodnites over to help secure it a bit since my diapering skills are terrible so far.

To me though, they are just a low quality/cheaper version of goodnites. I think they were about 7$ for a pack of 12, and Depends are about 10$ with tax for 10. The print is also gender neutral, or whatever you'd call it, and is pretty low quality. I don't know how much they hold though and how good they are on their own, but I bet they're either on par/slightly worse than the goodnites. Or at least the boys goodnites, for some reason my walmart doesn't stock the girls ones. Which I heard can be slightly better for boys who are slightly more developed.... Down there. Seeing as the padding is better between the legs and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back