Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very first pack of diapers

Default Very first pack of diapers

So I just received my very first pack of diapers and am almost too scared to put them on. >.< I feel like such a dork!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSun View Post
    I was afraid to even look at them at first.
    Ugh. My bf finally after almost 2 years of begging got me them and now I'm too scared

Scared of what? To try them on? Use them? They feel great! Try one! I was shaking my first time. But so excited once it was on.

ah still remember my first pack, i was so excited that i put one on as soon as i got home. but i was a bit nervous about using them at first.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Scared of what? To try them on? Use them? They feel great! Try one! I was shaking my first time. But so excited once it was on.
    Scared to do anything >.< If I wear them it will cement this in my mind that this is part of who I am

Quote Originally Posted by DaddiesLittleKitten View Post
    Scared to do anything >.< If I wear them it will cement this in my mind that this is part of who I am
    It's already a part of who you are if it's affecting you this much. You're either a DL who never worn wondering what it's like or a DL that enjoys being in a diaper. It may take some some time but it's well worth it to try..

After indulging, you might even find yourself getting less excited and would trade anything to feel this excited about diapers.

Have you tried one on yet? Is your bf still after you to try one on? If you're still afraid, don't rush it. Take your time. Maybe feel it with your hands first to see how soft it is.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Have you tried one on yet? Is your bf still after you to try one on? If you're still afraid, don't rush it. Take your time. Maybe feel it with your hands first to see how soft it is.
    My bf was actually quite patient with me (thank god) and I have a really good friend who basically smacked me upside the head and told me to stop freaking out and after that I tried one on. Its going to take practice to prefect the technique of putting them on but once I got it on it felt really good.

My bf was actually quite patient with me (thank god) and I have a really good friend who basically smacked me upside the head and told me to stop freaking out and after that I tried one on. Its going to take practice to prefect the technique of putting them on but once I got it on it felt really good.
    Practice makes perfect! Glad you liked it! Welcome to the club!