Thread: Gimme a Double-U!

Default Gimme a Double-U!

Yay! Another forum!

Um... that's about all I got.... Wait... I'm getting something...

Many of you know me by my secret codename, involving a complex system of numbers, but I simplified it now. The annoying/awesome blue text is here to stay as well... the avatar (you know you love the Stones), that might take a bit longer.

Anyways, for those that don't know me, I'm a male-to-female transgender (eek! a GIRL?) living in a small province that has never heard the of word before, somewhere that isn't quite in the South(east), but definitely not part of the North(east)... called North Carolina. This confusion is most commonly caused by the state of South Carolina being geographically south of North Carolina, yet remaining around the vertical center of the country. Both states are in the middle east, of America.

I'm somewhat short as far as tall people go, quite tall for the average size, and a humongous giant to the midgets of our school. With any luck, I'll be out of the country in 10 or so years, living in an undisclosed and newly discovered part of the UK, somewhere around north-western England, but that's just speculation at this point.

Realizing that discription was next to pointless, I say to everyone, hello!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by whitefox View Post

...called North Carolina.

With any luck, I'll be out of the country in 10 or so years, living in an undisclosed and newly discovered part of the UK, somewhere around north-western England, but that's just speculation at this point.
    Hmm...North Carolina. I've been there before, so that place must be more than just rumors. Of course it's a confusing place since the southernmost point in North Carolina is further to the south than the northernmost tip of South Carolina. Maybe you guys should either reunite or swap parts of the state with South Carolina?! :p

Oh, and from I heard, most places in northwest England have already been discovered. Obviously, I can't be sure myself as I've only seen the parts immediately adjacent to the West Coast Main Line (the train line from London Euston to Carlisle and then into Scotland...*waves hello to HardcoreMickal*).

And now that I've started rambling: Welcome (back) to the forums!

Peachy

what is the letter we love?
    what sound are we very fond of?
    it's not any trouble, you
    know it's a W
    when you go "wuh wuh wuh wuh"