Currently not feeling very little... help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Has anybody every went through a period where they either stopping feeling little, or perhaps felt a little less attached to their little side? This has been happening to me recently which has been a little frustrating. Its such a big part of my life and I have always found time to regress and be in touch with my little side. But recently, I’ve noticed the need/desire is fading and I have been going for longer and longer without thinking about it..

I “came out” to my girlfriend about a year ago and since then we’ve explored our parent/little relationship quite a lot! its been truly amazing, she’s even become in touch with her own little side which was a shock to us both considering she was always a little weirded out by the concept of adult babies…

Before I came out to her and for 8-10 months afterwards, my need/desire was at its strongest and I/We would play fairly regularly. But now things are more casual and its not such a big deal in our relationship anymore (meaning we are both very comfortable with it) I feel my needs may have been “met” and they’re slowly disappearing. This means that I’ve not really felt much of a conscious urge to be little anymore..True, this is may be a good thing as it means I’ve been able to fulfil my needs and accept who I really am at heart. But the fact of the matter is, I miss my little!

Perhaps I’ve just been too busy the past couple of months with christmas/my job etc or perhaps its just a random phase.. But I’m really hoping that the urge comes back. Its funny how, when I was younger, I hated these urges and I just wanted to be “normal”.. Now that I’ve accepted and grown to love my little, I never want it to go away haha! Has anybody ever went through a phase like this?

Sorry if there are other posts about this and I've missed them..

Hey PeterRabbit, nice post. I'll give it a try.

Yes, I think what you describe is pretty common among those of us that have come to acceptance. I, too, go thru phases where I seem to be too busy with grown up stuff and lose touch with my little side. I think it is a "toned down" version of the Binge/Purge cycle for those of us who don't really purge anymore.

My answer is, don't force it. You're Little WILL come back. Try to do even one small "little" thing a day. For instance, I still snuggle my plushy tiger for a few minutes everyday, even when I am not really into being Little. Since being Little is about acceptance and comfort, if you try to force it, you will have neither. Considering this is a lifelong interest for most of us, I'm pretty sure your Little side will return in force.

Cheers. I hope this helps.

Reactions: Tyger
Little2Roo said:
Hey PeterRabbit, nice post. I'll give it a try.

Yes, I think what you describe is pretty common among those of us that have come to acceptance. I, too, go thru phases where I seem to be too busy with grown up stuff and lose touch with my little side. I think it is a "toned down" version of the Binge/Purge cycle for those of us who don't really purge anymore.

My answer is, don't force it. You're Little WILL come back. Try to do even one small "little" thing a day. For instance, I still snuggle my plushy tiger for a few minutes everyday, even when I am not really into being Little. Since being Little is about acceptance and comfort, if you try to force it, you will have neither. Considering this is a lifelong interest for most of us, I'm pretty sure your Little side will return in force.

Cheers. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the response and the advice :) That's comforting to know. Luckily my girlfriend does usually engage with my little in some small way at least once a day (either by giving me my bear at night or maybe just a nice mummyish comment now and again) so that definitely helps. I think I'm gonna just put it down to Christmas/work etc. Its been a busy month and I've hung out with my friends to do adult things much more than I normally would so I'm guessing that that's been a factor too. I never anticipated this when I finally came to accept myself! I always thought it would just have a stronger hold on me if I didn't fight it ha! Shows how naive I once was. ..
PR

So glad I could be of help. You really lucky to have a GF who will engage your Little side. I think it is safe to say your Little will be back soon with her help. By the way Christmas is a stressful time of year for me too. Seems that way for everyone. I sometime wonder why we "collectively" put up with it. Oh well, a discussion for another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back