Looking for some new diapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite is Molicare Super Plus because of the high quality, soothing-to-touch feel, and reasonable pricing. Lately, I've been getting into AB-specific diapers, but those fetch quite a few more pennies.

If I were to pick from the two you're looking at, go for the Northshore Supremes.

Northshore Supremes are great just make sure you follow the instructions before putting them on. Abena M4s original plastic backed are good also.

I use dry 24/7's but would like to try the northshore but shipping to Canada is just way to expensive.
Going to try Rearz new high capacity larger diaper to,see if it works better for my OAB issue at night.

ClandestineWing said:
My favorite is Molicare Super Plus because of the high quality, soothing-to-touch feel, and reasonable pricing. Lately, I've been getting into AB-specific diapers, but those fetch quite a few more pennies.

If I were to pick from the two you're looking at, go for the Northshore Supremes.

Yea I hate how expensive AB diapers are... Some can be as much as 3USD per diaper! Nothing like pissing on your money. Budun tsssss! ahhhhhhhhh lol

BabyBambi said:
Yea I hate how expensive AB diapers are... Some can be as much as 3USD per diaper! Nothing like pissing on your money. Budun tsssss! ahhhhhhhhh lol

Hey this is a good thing! A few years ago you could have a cushies, a bambino classico, or.... depends! Be thankful for the variety we have now, and the competition for customers will only lead to better quality and lower prices.

Tykables regular are probably the best value right now for cheap AB diapers btw, if that's what you're looking for.

BabyBambi said:

In fairness, they do actually have the performance to back it up. Besides, I can't complain about spending $30 on diapers when I've pumped $300 into a cymbal.

ClandestineWing said:
In fairness, they do actually have the performance to back it up. Besides, I can't complain about spending $30 on diapers when I've pumped $300 into a cymbal.

I bet you're looking forward to getting that 2nd cymbol

bambinod said:
I bet you're looking forward to getting that 2nd cymbol

Try my eleventh. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back