• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey everyone, new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

englogic1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello,

I finally mustered up the courage to make an account here and introduce myself. I am currently a college student. I have an interest in many sports, fitness, the outdoors, and mathematics and science. And, of course, diapers. I have been a diaper lover for as long as I can remember and I am interested in wearing them myself and an attraction for women wearing them. I have only very recently (within the last few weeks) bought diapers for the first time in addition to telling my girlfriend about my interest. In general I have been feeling pretty embarrassed and ashamed about this interest unfortunately, and I have for many years. I am hoping to get some support and find some like-minded people on this site who also share this interest.

I study engineering in school and love anything technology, math, or science related. I am also very into fitness and spending time outdoors. I would love to get to know people on this site and I am a pretty outgoing person so please feel free to ask any questions you'd like!

Last edited:
Welcome! That was a good intro! What were the diapers you just bought? How did your gf take the news?

zipperless said:
Welcome! That was a good intro! What were the diapers you just bought? How did your gf take the news?

Thank you! Some from a local pharmacy and they do not seem to be the best but they are much better than nothing. She is pretty open minded and does not think it is "weird" or "bad" at all. However she knows I would be interested in her trying it sometime and she did but it led to an argument about something dumb and she blamed it on this interest which is very upsetting to me. So now I'm not very sure how she thinks of this in general particularly in terms of doing it herself. I'm just trying to sweep it under the rug for now and do my best to not worry about what she thinks about it. Her being the only person I've ever told though and having this be something that I don't feel like I can talk about openly with her is upsetting.

Yeah, pharmacy diapers aren't the best. I am a little impressed by Attends from Walgreen's.

Partners that understand are a rare thing around this site. IMO you are taking the best approach at them moment by lying low with the subject. It is encouraging she tried it, though. Eventually she will bring it up on her terms and you can take it from there, Again, this is my opinion and others will be along shortly to offer additional advice. There have been many threads about this subject over the years. Each case is different.

Which branch of engineering are you studying?

If you run into people that really love to be in diapers like my self, And those that are understanding of there situations this is the best site to come to.
I like be with a woman who has the same taste as me in diapers and would like a long term relation ship I am not homosexual and don't believe in gay marriage.
But because this is the U.S.A Its not my right to say they can't commit in this country as long as they embrace there right under there own definition of commitment
Then that is fine with me,
And that allows people to be sole separate and indifferent and that's what freedom should be about in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I forgot welcome to the club.

zipperless said:
Yeah, pharmacy diapers aren't the best. I am a little impressed by Attends from Walgreen's.

Partners that understand are a rare thing around this site. IMO you are taking the best approach at them moment by lying low with the subject. It is encouraging she tried it, though. Eventually she will bring it up on her terms and you can take it from there, Again, this is my opinion and others will be along shortly to offer additional advice. There have been many threads about this subject over the years. Each case is different.

Which branch of engineering are you studying?

I am unsure how to get some good ones online. I don't know how to order them without my parents/roommates finding the package first. Any suggestions?

I agree, I think this is the best approach. She is awesome and very understanding and I really like her so I don't want to mess anything up because I bring it up too soon. I do hope she brings it up again someday though.

I'm studying computer engineering!

englogic1 said:
I am unsure how to get some good ones online. I don't know how to order them without my parents/roommates finding the package first. Any suggestions?

I agree, I think this is the best approach. She is awesome and very understanding and I really like her so I don't want to mess anything up because I bring it up too soon. I do hope she brings it up again someday though.

Awesome for the computer engineering!

As for smuggling. it's tough but can be done. First of all, sample packs are shipped two or three in a small package. You want to size them before you buy a case. Those can fit easily in a backpack. For a case, they are usually shipped by UPS or FedEx. They have distribution centers and you can pick them up there. Assuming you have a car, you can stuff them in your trunk and use as needed or load up your backpack and walk in. You will need to store them in a locker or suitcase, preferably locked or hidden. If you have to get it delivered to your house, get it near Christmas or a birthday and tell everyone it is a gift like a bedspread. You will, of course, need to get one of those to cover your tracks.

englogic1 said:

I have a degree in Cyber Security! I was pretty close to having the credits for a computer engineering degree. I am professional student I guess you could say! I am thinking about going back to school for a Music degree.

SuperiorPenguin said:
I have a degree in Cyber Security! I was pretty close to having the credits for a computer engineering degree. I am professional student I guess you could say! I am thinking about going back to school for a Music degree.

Wow, that's great! I was considering computer science but I was always very interested in the hardware aspect as well.

zipperless said:
Awesome for the computer engineering!

As for smuggling. it's tough but can be done. First of all, sample packs are shipped two or three in a small package. You want to size them before you buy a case. Those can fit easily in a backpack. For a case, they are usually shipped by UPS or FedEx. They have distribution centers and you can pick them up there. Assuming you have a car, you can stuff them in your trunk and use as needed or load up your backpack and walk in. You will need to store them in a locker or suitcase, preferably locked or hidden. If you have to get it delivered to your house, get it near Christmas or a birthday and tell everyone it is a gift like a bedspread. You will, of course, need to get one of those to cover your tracks.

Thanks!

Those are some good ideas. I think I may be able to pull them off but just need to wait a little while to figure some things out.

englogic1 said:
Wow, that's great! I was considering computer science but I was always very interested in the hardware aspect as well.

That's great! It's a fun field to study if you into all of it!

Good Evening and Welcome!

Call me "caitianx"!

I am a retired Electronics Engineering Tech/Engineer.

Oh!

I am disabled with Autism and Cerebral Palsy since birth.

I am tinkering now with the "littleBits" Arduino Microcontriller to see what I can do with it to prototype little robot manipulator arms with my old LEGO MINDSTORMS Robotics Set.

College was decades ago for me at Wentworth Institute in Boston, Massachusetts.

englogic1 said:

Welcome to ADISC! I'm on the other side studying computer science.

Marka said:

View attachment 25150
adisc-logo-lilazn.jpg

englogic1

Welcome to ADISC!

It's always nice to have good-natured, intelligent people join us, englogic1!

I think that you'll find, with some time here... a greater degree of balance and harmony within yourself - which should translate quite nicely to your relationships and, life in general too.

Embarrassment and shame, are something that many of us have or have had about this particular proclivity - and there are things to be ashamed of and, embarrassed about too, rightfully so yet; these are likely things of genuine harm, which require modification and moderation or, more care perhaps. Else, embarrassment and shame may only need be quite superficial and rather trivial...

-Nothing to be ashamed of but shame it's-self-?

Anyway, I wish for the best to you and, I hope to see you around!
-Marka

Image creator - unknown?
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am having a whole lot of trouble with coming to terms with being a DL currently. I feel like I'm in a bit of a crisis.

englogic1 said:
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am having a whole lot of trouble with coming to terms with being a DL currently. I feel like I'm in a bit of a crisis.

What is it that troubles you about being a DL? Is the crisis due to the row with your girlfriend, or something more?

I'm just feeling very bad about myself. I feel alone even though I know I'm not alone with this in the world. I just feel like I have nobody to confide in and I have some sort of idea within my mind that this isn't an ok thing to do. It makes me feel happy and I enjoy it but then I immediately feel guilt or embarrassment. I know I do not actually have many reasons to feel bad about myself but this is something that really has hurt my self esteem and self image. Part of this has to do with the recent rift with my gf involving this which all happened at a time that I had just started to attempt to indulge this interest instead of push it away like I had for the first 20 years of my life. Thanks for all the support you have given. It means a lot.

What you are feeling is very common in our world of ABDL. For many of us, there is always a notion in the back of our heads that this isn't right or normal.

All I can say is that this becomes more and more distant as time goes on and you indulge and interact with people here. Eventually, as you accept this side of yourself, that notion will rarely come to mind.

Welcome to ADISC and I hope we can help you realize that you ARE normal, just like the rest of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back