ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451424304.313444.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451424335.783154.jpg
Tapes
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451424402.643102.jpg
Full open view crinklz on left used for size diaper is 2" longer
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451424506.171713.jpg
Padding same at front cut down in rear

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451424706.074186.jpg
Plastic is quite thin and tears if you pull tape off (edit) hole has not grown so plastic is stronger than looks
More tomorrow

Last edited:
does look a lot like a Dry247 Confidry

if you're familiar with those, how does the betterdry compare?

bambinod said:
does look a lot like a Dry247 Confidry

if you're familiar with those, how does the betterdry compare?

Don"t know sorry
Forgot to say there's no wet warning strip and the Betterdry writing fades off with wet so all white/yellow when wet
Plastic is stronger than first thought
High gel content so swells got (I've got nice bulge between legs )
Jury is still out as I leaked but that was due to lose diaper my fault
P/s more to come over next few days

parcelboy2 said:
Don"t know sorry
Forgot to say there's no wet warning strip and the Betterdry writing fades off with wet so all white/yellow when wet
Plastic is stronger than first thought
High gel content so swells got (I've got nice bulge between legs )
Jury is still out as I leaked but that was due to lose diaper my fault
P/s more to come over next few days

Forgot to say sizing is very close to Abena plastic so a large is large
So if in comficare you had lots of room to spare in a large get a medium sample and try

Nice review. If you are willing, you can follow the diaper review template and post a full review in the diaper review section under Articles.

Thanks for the pictures and review. It looks more narrow in the crotch area. But the diaper does look longer.

Lol that's why nature makes almost everything round or curved, we humans are the only mammals that like strait lines and squared things

Are they similar to the Dry 24 7 diapers? They look very alike. Is the plastic smooth? I quite like the crinkle that the dry 24 7's make are they similar?

Lozza1979 said:
Just got my case of Betterdry in today. Put one on about an hour ago. They're nice thick nappies and the medium size fits better than the Comficare product. If I'm being honest they don't feel quite as solid between the legs although they obviously still have the performance and absorbency and are still bulky which is how I like my nappies. Overall I'm happy with them.

How did you get yours! You're an English resident like me so I'm curious. bringmesunshine

- - - Updated - - -

I've been in adult sizes since 2008 (im 23 in 2016) and although I've worn Cuddlz all-over-printeds about 3 times (BTIM ive gone through three bags!) I've never worn an adult nappy wth a wide crotch. I know Cuddlz's first nappy before the AOP had (and still does - it's still available) a wider crotch than the AOP and I'm saving some Abena M4s for a special occaision but...and I genuinely mean this question...should I be ashamed I've not yet experienced wide-crotch-wearing by now?! bringmesunshine

Thanks for sharing. The Betterdry became my new favorite diaper. It is ideal for a pub tour in Poland or the Czech Republic.

bringmesunshine said:
How did you get yours! You're an English resident like me so I'm curious. bringmesunshine

- - - Updated - - -

I've been in adult sizes since 2008 (im 23 in 2016) and although I've worn Cuddlz all-over-printeds about 3 times (BTIM ive gone through three bags!) I've never worn an adult nappy wth a wide crotch. I know Cuddlz's first nappy before the AOP had (and still does - it's still available) a wider crotch than the AOP and I'm saving some Abena M4s for a special occaision but...and I genuinely mean this question...should I be ashamed I've not yet experienced wide-crotch-wearing by now?! bringmesunshine
Save express 4 packs posted £57.66

They do look so much like dry 24/7. Do you by chance have one of the original comficares? If so is it possible to get photos of the two side by side? Like you did with the crinklz.

I'm wearing one rn, and at the moment I feel like I didn't get a worse Comficare, but a new good brand of a diaper.
I still miss Comficare tho.. meh.

:(I'm sadly dissapointed in the new version. It looks like Dry 24/7. They seem to have alot more wasted plastic. Not as wide no landing zone. Instead the 2 chance tapes. Just by looknig at the pictures I don't think Im going to bother wanting to try them. The Comficare was the best diaper I have found. They fit me like perfectly and super comfortable. Now Im back to trying more plus finding that right fit. :(

aboundedsky said:
:(I'm sadly dissapointed in the new version. It looks like Dry 24/7. They seem to have alot more wasted plastic. Not as wide no landing zone. Instead the 2 chance tapes. Just by looknig at the pictures I don't think Im going to bother wanting to try them. The Comficare was the best diaper I have found. They fit me like perfectly and super comfortable. Now Im back to trying more plus finding that right fit. :(

Try MyDiaper brand diapers! Nacht, Colour and Animal ones are quite a lot like Comficares were!

*Bounces up and down with joy* I'll see where I can find them. Thank you very much :)

Is it my monitor out of wack or are they a horrible sand/ tan color?

Tetra said:
Is it my monitor out of wack or are they a horrible sand/ tan color?

That's a "white balance" problem. The posted images are a bit too "warm" and so is your monitor, so the effect is magnified.

Most white diapers are "cool" white. Northshore is the only example I can think of that's even remotely off-white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back