• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Want to connect with like minded people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have been an ABDL for some time, and I enjoy it so much. I have been looking at some of the threads on this site for a while and I decided to make an account. I love regressing and just losing control SO much and just releasing my bodily functions and feeling secure that my diaper will take care of it. It feels so comforting... I just wanted to say hello! :cool:

Welcome babysittee! We're glad you're here! Nothing beats that secure diaper feeling! But we are so much more here than diapees. What are some of your other interests and hobbies?

Oh I love myself some Brahms. I've played a lot of Brahms, though my favorite composers are Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Debussy, Shostakovich, Tchaikovsky, and Barber. Though I also absolutely adore Aaron Copland and Erich Korngold. I play piano by the way (and actually have a degree in music).
As far as photography, I'm with you, I like candid snaps of people, and also non-candid studio portraits.

That's a good list of composers. I played Prokofiev last time I was in a symphony, lots of fun.

Also, welcome to ADISC! Enjoy :)

babysittee said:
Oh I love myself some Brahms. I've played a lot of Brahms, though my favorite composers are Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Debussy, Shostakovich, Tchaikovsky, and Barber. Though I also absolutely adore Aaron Copland and Erich Korngold. I play piano by the way (and actually have a degree in music).
As far as photography, I'm with you, I like candid snaps of people, and also non-candid studio portraits.

Hello from another musician. I'm a church musician with my degree in organ performance. I also play some Brahms, but his last organ chorals. What Brahms do you play, if I may ask? On piano I enjoy playing Chopin and I"m presently working on some of his Nocturnes.

I've played some Intermezzos on piano and several of his symphonies, and one of his quartets, and a bunch of other stuff too. I love playing Chopin too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back