Status
Not open for further replies.

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was about to buy a 40 pack of Little paws diapers. but wanted peoples opinion on weather a Medium or large would fit me better. this is my first time buying from ABU. I'm a 35 or 36 depending on where i measure from my waist.
http://www.abuniverse.com/LittlePawz--LIMIT-1-Case-Per-Customer_p_84.html
Sizing chart
M: 28"-36"
L: 36"-46"

As you can see im in the middle of the sizing chart and am unsure if a meduim would be too tight or would a large be too loose and not fit properly. If anyone who has bought them can help me out i'd very much appreciate it.

DprEffect said:
I was about to buy a 40 pack of Little paws diapers. but wanted peoples opinion on weather a Medium or large would fit me better. this is my first time buying from ABU. I'm a 35 or 36 depending on where i measure from my waist.
http://www.abuniverse.com/LittlePawz--LIMIT-1-Case-Per-Customer_p_84.html
Sizing chart
M: 28"-36"
L: 36"-46"

As you can see im in the middle of the sizing chart and am unsure if a meduim would be too tight or would a large be too loose and not fit properly. If anyone who has bought them can help me out i'd very much appreciate it.

I'd really encourage you to get a sample before taking the plunge on diapers you've never tried before. We can give reasonably accurate advice on sizing from your measurements but that doesn't speak as well to your specifics. I find the medium Space diapers (supposedly identical to the LittlePaws) to be fine and we are of similar size so there's that but if it is at all avoidable, I never make a significant order on diapers I haven't sampled before.

The Space Diapers have been a huge success so far. The diapers are great. They are comparable to Bambino Bellissmos diapers. They are worth the plunge for Little Paws, they are the same exact diaper, just a different print.

I echo what Trevor says. I ordered a sample of the space diapers and found that with a 36" waist the mediums were almost a little too small and the large were too big. I figure before I buy a 10 pack of mediums I will lose my Christmas weight. Here's a thread I started a few days ago with feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back