My christmas night I was scared and wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

hd7850

Contributor
My worst year of my life this past year. I'm on meds for PTSD, I am scared of humanity. I wore a snug diaper last night and wrapped myself in a super soft blankie. Around 4 AM I wet myself. I just let it happen. I wish I brought my teddy bear so I could cuddle but I left it at my apartment.

I am going to embrace my little side this year. I am an adult but I am just needing that extra bit of safety and comfort and nurture. I wish my therapists werent unethical. I just opened up and showed my little side to my therapist and she betrayed my trust in the worst possible way... It broke my little heart. This year I saw a side of humanity I didnt know existed. It makes me sick to my stomach. I will resort to my little side in troubling times. :(

I am actually scared of humanity now. Anyone else feel this way? I am a scared little puppy dog.

I have PTSD myself unfortunately what used to be called PTSD-CONCENTRATION camp survivor syndrome, as well as ICU induced PTSD,As you can well imagine I don't handle being pranked to well, although over the last two years I have made significant progress at cleaning my soul of this stuff. Hang on my friend and if you ever need a shoulder I am available and a great listener.

I have trust issues with humanity, but that is my extent of being scared. I'm sorry your therapist betrayed you, what did she do if you don't mind telling. You might be wise to report her if it was bad enough.

Well that is good that you were able to use a diaper to calm down. Lesson learned on your teddy bear. I don't go Stat the night anywhere without my stuffed tiger.

Therapists often just don't understand because they have not been through it themselves. They know what they are taught. It's terrible when that trust is broken, and it really hurt you. It makes sense that you are scared.
I have been through many dark nights. Keep reaching out and stay connected and you will get through it. Sometimes you can find help not locally but through Skype. I have done this myself. There are people who care and do understand.
I hope you keep posting here.

If your therapist betrayed you, you might consider changing therapists, though it would depend on he/she did. Sometimes they'll say something you don't like in order to move your forward, but not knowing the situation, I'm just adding conjecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back