Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AB/DL with only a little AB

MarchinBunny

Question AB/DL with only a little AB

So I was curious to know if there is anyone who is similar to myself when it comes to being an AB/DL. I notice a lot of people who are AB ... can really get into it.

I am mostly on the side of being a DL, but I also like baby stuff. Not really being a baby, but I do enjoy having like pacifiers, bottles, cute stuffed animals to cuddle, ... but I would never go as far as say playing with blocks or actually acting as a baby would.

In fact I am not very big on roleplay, unless it's for a game such as D&D or an MMORPG.

Also, if I was to ever to roleplay, I wouldn't be a baby, I would be more like around 8 - 14 years. Is that still called an AB?

So is there anyone similar to myself, or is their an explanation for this? Or maybe it is what it is?

Sounds to me like you would be just a 'little'/DL. AB's are kinda a sub group of the little community, granted that a lot of little's seem to not be aware that we exist. Little's generally consider themselves to want to be back to the age of around where you describe, I think generally including from the ages 5 and up to somewhere in the teens. Some kids still like to play with and use pacifiers and bottles at that age, although I would think that part of it was because they felt fascinated with feeling like a baby, but that doesn't necessarily make them a teen baby or something.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Sounds to me like you would be just a 'little'/DL. AB's are kinda a sub group of the little community, granted that a lot of little's seem to not be aware that we exist. Little's generally consider themselves to want to be back to the age of around where you describe, I think generally including from the ages 5 and up to somewhere in the teens. Some kids still like to play with and use pacifiers and bottles at that age, although I would think that part of it was because they felt fascinated with feeling like a baby, but that doesn't necessarily make them a teen baby or something.
    Ok .. so that makes sense. It's just the fact I liked baby stuff that really confused me on the matter. So I would be a little/DL that just happens to have a fascination with feeling a bit like a baby by still relying on pacifiers, bottles, and such.

When you think about it .. these things can get pretty confusing XD.

Quote Originally Posted by brabbit1987 View Post
    Ok .. so that makes sense. It's just the fact I liked baby stuff that really confused me on the matter. So I would be a little/DL that just happens to have a fascination with feeling a bit like a baby by still relying on pacifiers, bottles, and such.

When you think about it .. these things can get pretty confusing XD.
    Yeah, they can get confusing. The titles don't really matter though, the purpose of them is to have a quick way of referencing the unique accumulated traits that make you similar to the rest of us who consider ourselves AB or Littles. Since AB is a part of the group of Little, you can easily just say you are a little, so that is a given. Considering yourself AB is really up to you and if you want to call yourself that. If you think your age is at a minimum of 8 years old, then it might not make as much sense to call yourself AB, but there is always the possibility that you have a little bit of a toddler hiding inside yourself that you don't know of. The thing is too, that most AB's don't 'act' like a baby, they mostly just love feeling like a baby. So the fact that you like diapers, pacifiers, bottles, and stuffed animals, may mean that you are a bit of an AB, but it really is dependent on how you visualize it all within your mind.

I'd still call it AB, but I'm not a fan of "little" in the context of our community. I'll call people what they wish to be called but I think it confuses matters. "Kidult" is also tossed around a bit and I don't like that much, either, but at least it's not to be confused with other kinds of ageplay or lost in the mix of Google searches.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I'd still call it AB, but I'm not a fan of "little" in the context of our community. I'll call people what they wish to be called but I think it confuses matters. "Kidult" is also tossed around a bit and I don't like that much, either, but at least it's not to be confused with other kinds of ageplay or lost in the mix of Google searches.
    What is the context of "little" in our community?

What is the context of "little" in our community?
    I think Tyger described it pretty well. I see AB as a clearer, less ambiguous descriptor, since there are already kinksters who are not AB who identify as littles. It's a personal preference but I think we're big enough to have something that is wholly our own. Although AB is sort of clunky, I like the inherent contradiction and I think any tag that doesn't somehow include that juxtaposition or conflict between adult and childish feelings and desires would be found wanting in my eyes.

MarchinBunny

I see .. well then I probably would just identify as both. To me the label itself doesn't matter all that much.

I see .. well then I probably would just identify as both. To me the label itself doesn't matter all that much.
    Whatever floats your diaper boat. I feel strongly about it and I know others feel strongly about "little". Probably most people don't care so deeply.

MarchinBunny

Ya .. I am just trying to find an accurate representation for myself. So if someone asks, I have the answer, at least as best as I can.