Sale ends Dec. 27th

Bellissimo = 15% off
Teddy = 15% off
Bianco (large & xl) =15% off
TotalDry Plus = 20% off
Quadro pads = 20% off
TotalDry Boost Ups = 15% off

Thank You for letting us know. :hugs:

I was going to order a case a few days back and decided to hold off and see if they would have a sale. I'm glad I held off, but I completely forgot about it :sweatdrop:

I just put in a order for 2 cases of Teddy. I'm running low with only 2.5 packs from my first order back in October.

Yep, good thing you waited! I too have been waiting, well trying to decide what to buy.
ABU has a mixed case of Space & LittlePawz, tempting but looking to spend less (I want 2 bags of each)
Bambino now with sales, I still have a case of Bellissimo & 2 packs of Teddy from Dec. 2014 & Jan. 2015 so I am interested to see if they have changed, looks like they did by the pics!
I tried my one and only Tykable overnight, but don't know if I like them enough to buy a half case
Awwsocute has a sale but they are still pricey

I'd like to get some of the blue Awwsocute, but even with the sale that's a bit pricey for me :|

edit:

Thinking about this, I have no idea where I'm going to put 12+ packs of diapers at :laugh:

Last edited:
FluffyMastiff said:
Thinking about this, I have no idea where I'm going to put 12+ packs of diapers at :laugh:

Life finds a way!

Anyone know if Bambino is still doing the sample of their experimental diaper with this sale? I don't see it advertised on their site.

Seug said:
Anyone know if Bambino is still doing the sample of their experimental diaper with this sale? I don't see it advertised on their site.

I wondered the same thing. They probably ran out of them since the prototype diapers were very limited. I thought about buying a 2 pack of Teddy or Bellissimo just to try the new diaper.

Thank you for posting this. I've been holding off on trying their diapers until a sale. Going to buy a case tomorrow.

DprEffect said:
Thank you for posting this. I've been holding off on trying their diapers until a sale. Going to buy a case tomorrow.

If you want the best Bambino has to offer buy a case of Bellissimo. The TotalDry boost up pads are pretty good too!

DLMunky said:
If you want the best Bambino has to offer buy a case of Bellissimo. The TotalDry boost up pads are pretty good too!

For absorbency the Bellissimo's are wonderful. But I'm not a fan of the print on them. Not sure what about it exactly.

V
Mattew said:
For absorbency the Bellissimo's are wonderful. But I'm not a fan of the print on them. Not sure what about it exactly.

I was just thinking about this the other day:
Bambino has 4 levels of absorbency through out their products
TotalDry plus (level 1)
Classico, Bianco, TotalDry Xplus (level 2)
Teddy (level 3)
Bellissimo (level 4)

I know it would cost more money, but they would also make more money & have more product in stock (more options too) if you could buy Classico (level 4). Leave the TotalDry plus and maybe Xplus alone but give the rest options. Do you want Classico, Bianco, Teddy or Bellissimo in level 2, 3 or 4? You don't like the looks of the Bellissimo but love the Classico look, buy the Classico shell with level 4 (Bellissimo) absorbency!

I don't think the teddy differs from the other three in capacity, only print?

(and the TDP is a large step down in capacity, relative to the others)

bambinod said:

Back when it was released, they described the Teddies as having a bit more SAP than their other mainline diapers. No idea if this inconsistency continues. They also had those stretchy tapes that were too inclined toward breakage. Even if there is a difference, it doesn't seem like enough to put them in their own category from my experience.

FluffyMastiff said:
Thank You for letting us know. :hugs:

I was going to order a case a few days back and decided to hold off and see if they would have a sale. I'm glad I held off, but I completely forgot about it :sweatdrop:

I just put in a order for 2 cases of Teddy. I'm running low with only 2.5 packs from my first order back in October.

OMG! I screwed up. I forgot the hit the submit payment button that is almost hidden in the same color as other text. I scoured my email looking for the order and tracking number. I had forgotten the most important thing in ordering a item. :cursing:

Luckily for me, the sale is still going on.

But I forgot to ask if they would include a free medium Classico for me to test out :( oh well.

bambinod said:

When the Teddy diapers were first released Bambino claimed 10% more sap than Classico and Bianco. They should atleast make Bellissimo, Teddy, Classico ans Bianco in level 3 or 4. I wear Teddy diapers to work because they are less bulky than Bellissimo but are more absorbent than Classico or Bianco (supposedly). I would buy Bianco in level 3 if I could for that "what if" situation, like if I had to explain why I am wearing a diaper (easier without baby prints).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back