Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby pantz

Default Baby pantz

Has anyone tried the training pants are they any good?

They are not waterproof, so if you do more than sribble you end up un wet pants. If that is a good thing for your roleplay senario then go for it. If you want to really wet you need plastic pants and at that point you might as well get an actual cloth diaper.

I just need something I can wear while I'm in training

Lightbulb

WildRose has a point - if you're planning to use them like a diaper, you'll need plastic pants. However, if you're a good Little who's on the road to being trained, the BabyPants are very good - soft, comfortable, easy to pull down and up, and available in a wide range of colors and prints - including Toddler White.

They're my go to underwear but I don't wet them. I just like the idea that I'm wearing thick training pants rather than dopey old underwear.

I have several pair of Babypants "my first" training pants which I wear at night (of course wearing plastic pants over them) because I am a bedwetter. I find them soft, comfortable, and thick. I have some other pull-on style pants from other places (Babykins in Canada, adult sizes). I like the ease of the pull-on pants and my protection keeps my bed dry at night.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSleeper View Post
    WildRose has a point - if you're planning to use them like a diaper, you'll need plastic pants. However, if you're a good Little who's on the road to being trained, the BabyPants are very good - soft, comfortable, easy to pull down and up, and available in a wide range of colors and prints - including Toddler White.
    I'm a big kit! I'm staying dry or trying to.

LOVE THEM, great product. I typically use My First Training pants over my night diaper in case I leak. I don't like to use them for their intended purpose because they are so thick it is hard to get the pee smell out of them. Plus I some times wear them as regular undies since they are so comfortable.

Is it impossible to get the smell out?

Quote Originally Posted by BlufftonSC View Post
    I don't like to use them for their intended purpose because they are so thick it is hard to get the pee smell out of them.
    Huh. Are you machine-washing them? Have you tried stripping them? They are definitely thicker than the average cloth diaper, though, so I suppose it's not surprising that they'd be harder to clean. I simply haven't experienced any residual stink with mine. I have a high-efficiency washer and use All detergent. Wetting only; no messing. Certainly using the "Speed Wash" setting or dialing down the water level would be tempting fate with these!

Quote Originally Posted by tonitrui View Post
    Is it impossible to get the smell out?
    No, definitely not. See the link above. It discusses stripping (getting stubborn crud--of various types--off of your diapers), and also goes into how to avoid buildup of crud in the first place.

I love the "My First" training pants. If you want to actually use them like pull-on diapers, then you'll definitely want the "My First" over the "Almost a Big Kid", as they're much thicker and more absorbent. And, as mentioned earlier, you'll need plastic pants or some other kind of diaper cover. I use the Comfort Vinyl pull-ons from Changing Times Diaper Co., but there are plenty of great options. A "water-clear" (totally see-through) pant/cover would be a good option if you really want to enjoy the print of the training pants while you're wearing them.