• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pamperslover93

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello, I am new to this forum and decided I should introduce myself. My name is Nicholas.

I love wearing diapers but perfer the baby diapers because of the look and smell. Pampers seems to be my favorite design. Altough sadly its hard for me to fit in baby diapers anymore.

Blanket sleepers are great. Right now I only have one pair because I grew out of the rest i had.. They are faded glory sport themed. Its very hard to find one in my size. Hope to find a place to buy them via this site.

Also, my bed is childish. Right now its a twin size with zip-it bedding on it. Looks like its a room for 6 year olds.

If you have anymore questions let me know. Thanks for reading. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to ADISC!

Many people here would love to wear actual baby diapers. After all, they are BABY DIAPERS! However, like you, most of us have to rely on adult diapers that try to mimic baby diapers. Some adult diapers do a pretty good job.

Hi Nicholas, welcome to the boards!

pamperslover93 said:
I love wearing diapers, but perfer the baby diapers because of the look and smell. Pampers seems to be my favorite design. Altough sadly its hard for me to fit in baby diapers anymore.

Yeah. Don't we all!? :tongueout: Denise makes a good point – there are plenty 'adult' diapers out there that are designed to look and feel like baby diapers; the only difference is they actually fit comfortably :biggrin: plenty more discussion on that in the "Diaper Talk" forum, if you're interested.

pamperslover93 said:
If you have anymore questions let me know. Thanks for reading. :thumbsup:

Indeed I do, good sir!
While your intro is grand, neither it nor your username tell me much about you outside of diapers. I'm sure you're an interesting guy in every other aspect of life, so would be cool to find out more about you, and what makes you different to every other member on the site :) things like what you do for work, are you studying, what music / games / films you're into, any hobbies or other interests?

I hope that makes sense... just enough so others can be like "oooohhh yeah, that's Nicholas, he and I have X Y and Z in common!" when they happen to read all your amazing contributions to the forum :tongueout:

Again, welcome. Happy posting,

D.

Welcome, I am new as well. This place is great, very impressed with how nice everyone is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back