Has anyone told their friends about diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of my wife, I've told 3 or 4 close friends, 2 close family members, and one girlfriend from long ago. I often wish I'd never told my friends. Thinking back on it, I'm sure I did it for my own gain. That is, I told them because I needed someone to tell, and that's not really a good enough reason. It's easy to feel alone with this and I did and I was trying to treat my own loneliness. Now i would wonder if they might ever slip and say something on social media, etc. And it would be misunderstood because I explained it the best I could the time, probably calling myself AB when I'm really DL plus I really like footed PJs. And now, I'm a bit IC so it would complicate anyone understanding or believing the IC part. I guess if you have a good friend and you share a lot of info like this, then it would make sense. But in my case I've told people just to tell them, when really what I would like is to actually know someone who is DL, too.

I haven't talked about it with friends simply because if they are ok with it it is the end of the discussion about the topic. Those not ok with it may pick on you. So I do not see the point in talking to them about ABDL.

Despite the fact I'm unapolergeticly weird everywhere I go I do have a respectable amount of friends, a small...handful (?) of these frends have definetly been clued in but it was sevral years ago and in recent conversation with some of these just-mentioned frends...it was a topic that did not come up! bringmesunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back