Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I was pulling trash at work today and a woman had all these balloons I took one. She said you be good with that balloon that made my baby side melt anyone else get told babyish comments?

I was attending a library function on my birthday. When it got around to the head of the library that I was 23, I'm pretty sure she said ''That's a baby.''

KimbaStarshine said:
I was attending a library function on my birthday. When it got around to the head of the library that I was 23, I'm pretty sure she said ''That's a baby.''
Aww did you blush? When that woman told me to be get with the balloon it's stuff like that makes me melt

KimbaStarshine said:

Hahaha...I always think it's hilarious when someone older than me when they learn my age say " oh you're still a baby" if only they knew........
Also, I'm always mindlessly doing things that attract comments like "you're such a 2 yr old" that just makes me feel giddy inside haha, but also it does kinda remind me sometimes to be more aware of my little side .... oops :D

Ya, I get told I am pretty child like fairly often without them knowing just how much they are right lol. The same can be said about being feminine too, which is great cause I am trans. Some people are just very perceptive. Have I ever gotten a comment like the above? ... Probably a few times. But I can't remember any in particular.

zackiepooh1992 said:
Aww did you blush? When that woman told me to be get with the balloon it's stuff like that makes me melt

No, I don't think I blushed :p

One time this spring, shortly after I went back to work after three months off with a burnt hand, one of our long time employees remarked "You're lucky, little one." (meaning that I didn't lose my thumb.) My heart melted like the skin off my hand. :)

Once at the dentist, they said something along the lines of "You're doing very well baby boy" before apologizing and saying it was just a slip-up and they know I'm an adult. I just brushed it off, saying no big deal and thinking "You have no idea".

Not as of yet

Gsmax said:
Once at the dentist, they said something along the lines of "You're doing very well baby boy" before apologizing and saying it was just a slip-up and they know I'm an adult. I just brushed it off, saying no big deal and thinking "You have no idea".

Not exactly a babyish comment, but still relevant. I was at the dentist about three years ago to have fillings and I brought along my stuffed horse for comfort, and they told me they kept a teddy bear on hand for nervous kids.

Living in the South, I sometimes get called "baby" by women. It's somewhat typical in the south but I'm always tickled when it happens.

I work at a convenience store and due to the state law, I'm the only one who can't sell alcohol because I'm under 21. Naturally, everyone calls me the "baby" of the store and have proceeded to make baby related jokes over the course of my employment there. On more than several occasions, I thought about doing something baby related to make for the joke as an excuse to do something little in public but each thought was welcomed with anxiety. Take for example my pacifier. My lucky and wonderful pacifier that I bring with me everywhere. One time I thought about taking it out and started using it in front of everyone as a joke (whenever they call me baby) but it's an adult sized pacifier so perhaps using it would not be a good idea. Maybe a baby pacifier. I've never done such a thing though as I would have anxiety over the thought of making my things public, especially to coworkers and friends.

This reminds me of exchanges I used to have with one of the checkout girls in my old sales job. She was my age and pretty, so she would often act as if she had a higher rank than she did and give the salesmen orders. They usually did as she said.

One day she did it to me, so I looked at her and asked "Excuse me?" She repeated exactly what she had said, so I asked her where her manners were. I said "I'll do it, but you have to say please." She smiled and said the same thing with "Can you please?" on the beginning. I probably should have let it go there, but I shook my head and told her to say it like she meant it. She blushed and put on a really sweet voice and asked me again. Obviously I relented after that. :) The look from the woman who manages the front end was hilarious.

That set a bit of a precedent and a lot of our exchanges went that way for the rest of the time I worked there. I often thought she would have identified as a little if someone introduced her to the concept; she already wore big bows in her hair and Disney princess sneakers to work :)

BabyJayk said:
I was 18 years old and was doing a stint working for BN staff. The next youngest person there was 27. That and I had "baby face" so bad because I didnt even have to shave yet so nobody took me seriously anf everyone was always asking where I was. Once someone put pacifiers in my computer case as a joke.

Yes I kept them.

I would have to. Free pacis!

gnd567 said:
I would have to. Free pacis!

Heck yeah! Can't say no to free pacis.

Even though it's not too out of the ordinary, whenever someone in my age range calls me honey or hon or sweetheart it just makes me feel so much younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back