Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Badge recommendations

Default Badge recommendations

I've got a scant bit of reserve money, figure I'll blow it on a shiny new badge.

Anyone know any talented artists that're currently open for badge commissions you've had first-rate experience(s) from?

It won't be a babyfur character so any and all arists will do.

Preferably not over $40. Cuz I'm hella cheap

Cheers.

Go to Fur Affinity, and start looking. There is so much talent there, (and a noticeable lack of talent in some places), it will blow your mind.

FullMetal

Sorry, what's a badge?

FullMetal

A badge is a small picture of you, usually with your name on it, and many artists will willingly draw a badge for the right price.

In furry conventions, usually people wear their badges around their neck, or I've seen attached to the ear of their fursuit.

usually used as a form of personal IDto show who your fursonas are, or in the case of Fursuiters it acts as Id so that you can find out the name of the big purple fox/ green bunny/ yellow Dog whos bouncing round infront of you without them having to speak and kill the magic
    Last edited by leffykit; 22-Feb-2009 at 15:01. Reason: spelling mistakes >..<

Munkart from furaffinity is good, wasn't munkart a member of adisc/tbdl ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    Munkart from furaffinity is good, wasn't munkart a member of adisc/tbdl ?
    He's a member here yeah, but he doesn't come round' too often.

There's a newbie here named Chazzie who does some neat (cartoon-anime-ish) stuff Here on DeviantArt. While I'm not a furry, I think this kid is pretty good.

This is his avatar, full sized.

xdeadx

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Snap View Post
    There's a newbie here named Chazzie who does some neat (cartoon-anime-ish) stuff Here on DeviantArt. While I'm not a furry, I think this kid is pretty good.

This is his avatar, full sized.
    Aww that is extremely cute