Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I just wanted to say hello to all. I live in England and I love girls panties and I like stockings and suspenders so much I wear them in my home when the curtains are closed.

Hello Hazel! Welcome! We're a big happy family here and like to know a little bit about each other. I like to read and watch movies. What are some of your interests?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I just wanted to say hello to all. I live in England and I love girls panties and I like stockings and suspenders so much I wear them in my home when the curtains are closed.
    Okay, Hazel... Thank you for your introduction!

I quite like girls panties and stockings myself (generally, in a non-exhibitionist fashion as well)... the suspenders I haven't tried yet...

Some of my "Non-ABDL Interests:" include things such as, all things dog-care and keeping related, I like very much to decorate Christmas-trees, I used to be able to repair just about anything and, I have an interest in aviation and aerospace... I also very much like to help others though, due to my physical decline - anymore, that would be much less than going to the shops or, fixing my poor friend's cars, dishwashers, laundry machines, etc...

I wonder too, my friend... have you had the opportunity to look over what ADISC is largely about?

There is a drop-down menu titled "ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips" at near the top & center of the page... which should help give you a better understanding of what we tend to be about... and, perhaps will assist you in becoming better orientated as well.

I'm truly hoping, that you'll find an expansive array of interests and companionship here at ADISC... to help you with any potentially needed adjustment or, acceptance!

Please let us know if, you should have any questions about us!

Sincerely,
    -Marka