Panties for Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazel

Contributor
I have three pairs of panties I bought from Lovehoney there the Seven Til Midnight Plus Size Crotchless Satin and Lace Knickers size 3X/4X - fits UK size 22-24.

There not big enough. Please where do I go online to buy this sort of pantie they have to be sexy and in this sort of style. I don't want old woman pants. I would also like latex panties, I'm stuck with that I can't find any to fit me please help.

Latex and the best assortment of various type plastic panties and other related stuff from a supplier that has exceeded my expectations over many years as a customer here in the US, http://www.fetware.com/ .

I've looked at that site and thanks for the link but it's not really for me. I'm not into wearing plastic pants.

I'm posting two pictures of the panties I have bought it's what I like and I need more of this sort of thing only bigger. I also like the satin feel next to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try ebay. Big selection. Many varieties to suit you needs. Also sissykiss.com has a store with some interesting items. All sizes.

I do not know any specific stores that carry panties like that but they look mighty fine if you find so big ones like 5x or more please post.

I found one in the America Hips and Curves. Some panties they stock go up to size 5/6x. So I have ordered myself a pair of satin red panties.

Those are a really nice looking pair you found in the fourth post Hazel. I may have to get myself a pair.

KyBar said:
Those are a really nice looking pair you found in the fourth post Hazel. I may have to get myself a pair.

Yes they are lovely. I love the feel of the satin. I wore my black pair in bed last night with my pair of hold up stockings which are also black. I'm not a sissy, I just have a fetish as I love women and everything about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
what cute big girl panties...

All those pretty panties and Oh so little time.
So boys and girly boys and girls enjoy yourself searching and wearing that oh so perfect pair.
All those colors; ribbons; lace and contoured features to show off the best of your fantasy side of life.
OK it is alright to wear panties as everyday wear but don't let Victoria's (Secret) keep you closet hidden !
Panties really should not be called "Unmentionables or Underwear" well they are underwear but I would not call them "Unmentionables" !
If you were not wearing any then I would say "Unmentionables" and keep that Secret to yourself !
Panties are to worn and mentioned and enjoyed - Oh I see London - I see France - Oh my goodness !*!*!*!*! did I see what I thought I saw !

Victoria's (Secret) panties are not big enough for me. I'm thinking of going on a diet so I could wear such lovely panties but its going to take a hell of a lot from me to achieve such a thing. I emailed Lovehoney a few weeks ago to see if they will stock bigger sizes, still waiting for a reply.

Might be helpful if everyone put which country they where from, easier to suggest stores and help with sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back