Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panties for Me

Default Panties for Me

I have three pairs of panties I bought from Lovehoney there the Seven Til Midnight Plus Size Crotchless Satin and Lace Knickers size 3X/4X - fits UK size 22-24.

There not big enough. Please where do I go online to buy this sort of pantie they have to be sexy and in this sort of style. I don't want old woman pants. I would also like latex panties, I'm stuck with that I can't find any to fit me please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I have three pairs of panties I bought from Lovehoney there the Seven Til Midnight Plus Size Crotchless Satin and Lace Knickers size 3X/4X - fits UK size 22-24.

There not big enough. Please where do I go online to buy this sort of pantie they have to be sexy and in this sort of style. I don't want old woman pants. I would also like latex panties, I'm stuck with that I can't find any to fit me please help.
    Hello, Hazel!

I haven't got the answers you seek however, I'll see what I might find out for you... as well, there are several rather expert sorts, that will likely be of more assistance to you.

Meanwhile, I wonder if you'll be kind enough to consider making a blurb in the "Greetings / Introductions" section... It's not mandatory yet, it is quite nice and helpful too!

Otherwise, Welcome to ADISC!

Regards,
    -Marka

Latex and the best assortment of various type plastic panties and other related stuff from a supplier that has exceeded my expectations over many years as a customer here in the US, http://www.fetware.com/ .

I've looked at that site and thanks for the link but it's not really for me. I'm not into wearing plastic pants.

I'm posting two pictures of the panties I have bought it's what I like and I need more of this sort of thing only bigger. I also like the satin feel next to me.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 27-Dec-2015 at 03:39. Reason: removing non-PG-13 attachments

Try ebay. Big selection. Many varieties to suit you needs. Also sissykiss.com has a store with some interesting items. All sizes.

I do not know any specific stores that carry panties like that but they look mighty fine if you find so big ones like 5x or more please post.

I found one in the America Hips and Curves. Some panties they stock go up to size 5/6x. So I have ordered myself a pair of satin red panties.

Those are a really nice looking pair you found in the fourth post Hazel. I may have to get myself a pair.

Quote Originally Posted by KyBar View Post
    Those are a really nice looking pair you found in the fourth post Hazel. I may have to get myself a pair.
    Yes they are lovely. I love the feel of the satin. I wore my black pair in bed last night with my pair of hold up stockings which are also black. I'm not a sissy, I just have a fetish as I love women and everything about them.
    Last edited by Eulogy; 25-Dec-2015 at 06:27. Reason: Removed explicit stuff.