Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody here headed to the VTABDL shindig?

Default Anybody here headed to the VTABDL shindig?

Just curious to see if any of the members here will be attending the VTABDL "Diaperfest" in Vermont this coming May. ChrisH and I are going, as well as a bunch of our friends, and it'd be cool to know if I'll see any other ADISCers there.

For those that haven't heard of it, it's one of the largest ABDL gatherings in the world, with a projected attendance of around 150-200 people. It's held at a bed and breakfast in rural VT over the course of 4 days. I missed it last year, but everyone that did go said it was a hell of a lot of fun... Definitely excited for this year!

redtails

Honestly, I've never heard of it before. But, then again, who on earth would produce a list of ABDL meetings. If you have a couple of minutes you could make a wiki article about it. It's extra publicity for the event I guess

Quote Originally Posted by redtails View Post
    If you have a couple of minutes you could make a wiki article about it. It's extra publicity for the event I guess
    Most events like this are a "word of mouth" type thing (as are all the events I've planned), and for good reason... Publicizing events creates unwanted attention, and unwanted guests. Unfortunately there are a lot of people out there that don't understand the diaper thing, and especially when it involves a private business like in this instance, it's best to keep things under wraps to avoid altercations with unsavory characters.

I personally have nothing to do with this event (aside from attending myself, and knowing the B&B owner), so please don't take this as a promotion post... It'll sell out long before the event anyways.

I know of a few members here that will be attending... Just wanted to see if anyone else was going. Anyone that wants more info can check out vtdlab.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Koko View Post
    Eh.

I thought about it.
    From what you've said in the past, this probably isn't the best event to kick off any foray into the social realm of being an ABDL. No offense.

Quote Originally Posted by NEJay View Post
    ...this probably isn't the best event to kick off any foray into the social realm of being an ABDL...
    Really? Why is that? I am checking out the site to learn more.
    What would be a good "first foray"?

Quote Originally Posted by listentodaddy View Post
    Really? Why is that? I am checking out the site to learn more.
    What would be a good "first foray"?
    When you get that many ABies together, it is a bit of a "melting pot" of many ages and interests. Nothing crazy, but it can be a bit shocking for someone that has never met anyone IRL to see people participating in the whole gamut of fetishes... Not just diapers. There is sure to be cross dressers, people into leather and latex, furs, and so on. Koko just struck me as a bit conservative in a prior post.

Most people's "first time" (at least in my experience) tends to be two, or a few people meeting up in a public place... For dinner, drinks, conversation... Etc.

I could go to that...but where do you get info? Message me if anyone has the info.

-Gus

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    I could go to that...but where do you get info? Message me if anyone has the info.

-Gus
    BEJay said to check out their website VTDLAB.com - Home Page for more information

I'd like to go to something like this sometime but like i've said in previous posts I don't like to go to new places alone sooooooo blah :\